Cool idea (my current bike project)

Could but then there would be a gap and moisture could get in the crack and rust up the clutch bell. Going to use sharpie and file the bottom of the case. As you can see it only needs a little bit.
Between the motor mount and the U bracket?...............Curt

You mean in between the u bracket and the upper bracket? I think it needs more grip surface or it may vibrate more if it’s just mounted on 2 washers. Filed some material off just needs a little more about a mm or 2.

Ok no gap now. Does anyone have any ideas what the smallest battery box they make is? It’s a regular scooter battery 6x2.5x4.5

Use your stock wheel they said, don’t use 12 gauge spokes they said. 7 spokes were broken 7! Wheel was wobbling all over the place but kept it 1/8 throttle all the way home. I had thought the spokes were slipping out of the slots but they were snapping at the nipples! Can you guys now see why I wanted to upgrade both wheels?

I have been going wot a lot and I duck on every downhill to pick up speed. The idle was high but it’s normal now. The clutch isn’t slipping. I knew the Wally World wheel wouldn’t last. I’d say I rode less than 100 miles. Rode it on 4 or 5 trips. Yesterday I went to 2 towns.

Back