Corn Belt introductions

H

hoppieglass

Well, hello everyone; I live in a part of the midwest where it is Not flat. I have been fed up with the full time baloney about ethanol and get a sour stomach every time I pay $3 plus for fuel, so I drive a big bore motorcycle. I feel we all could be a little more green, so if you don't mind, I'll lurk a little while till I learn the lay of the land. Perhaps build an efficient motorbicycle.............Hoppieglass

Glad you found the site.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, & welcome aboard from another newbie.. I note that you are a motorcycle rider.. Ha, here's a funny story for you: Years ago, I lucked into a really excellent paying job, and an inheritance all at the same time. Fast forward a couple of months later, and I parked my beloved '72 single-carb Triumph Trophy, and bought a stretched-chopped-extended-molded-raked-and custom painted Pan-Shov in a '48 rigid frame... A few weeks later, I bought a 10 year old, stock Sportster that had less than 2700 miles on it.. A few friends asked me why I thought I needed 3 motorcycles.. I told them at least I was contributing to the planet, in that I got great mileage... Truth be told, none of the bikes even got 40MPG!!!!.... Have a great stay here and here's to 100 plus a gallon......... mojo

Back