Corona Virus

Vikingimike01

Oh, i would love to go fishing. I need to wait a bit and get the yearly license, because sitting at home and not being able to do anything really sucks. I'd probably go every 3rd day if I can.

Maybe I should fix my motorized bike but I have to grind and make a carburetor mount and weld it to the reed valves. And sitting so much at home made me really lazy

HumanPerson

Oh, i would love to go fishing. I need to wait a bit and get the yearly license, because sitting at home and not being able to do anything really sucks. I'd probably go every 3rd day if I can.

Maybe I should fix my motorized bike but I have to grind and make a carburetor mount and weld it to the reed valves. And sitting so much at home made me really lazy
Cash out those Bitcoins i gave ya and get that fishin lisence :p

Vikingimike01

Well, yeah... i still have to wait a bit for me to get my money, its a pond where you can go any time, but the yearly license for that 1 pond is 130$, but i can take 2 fishes each time i go. But not a fish over 5kg. Untill april

HumanPerson

Well, yeah... i still have to wait a bit for me to get my money, its a pond where you can go any time, but the yearly license for that 1 pond is 130$, but i can take 2 fishes each time i go. But not a fish over 5kg. Untill april
Darn it young man.

130$ huh?

That is crazy bro, not sure where you live but you can fish for free here.

Save those Bitcoins i sent you.
I'll send more to you later but you have to use another wallet address.
Never reuse those addresses...already slid there bro.... my fault though.

What state do you live in man? lol I'm in the U.S.

Vikingimike01

I live in Hungary, its on my profile. Fishing here is really expensive. First, you need to buy the yearly government fishing license, wich is ~45 dollars. Then, you need to buy your equipment if you don't have anything. After that, you can buy either daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly tickets. But, each ticket has an area code, and you can't fish anywhere else. The area code for a ticket works like this: If it's a river, it's like a map grid. If it's a pond, you can only fish that 1 pond, if theres an other pond next to it like 5 meters away, you don't have a ticket for that. Because, a few years ago the government "bought" all ponds, and there are no ponds that you can just go to. Theres a little shack and they check your stuff when you enter.

HumanPerson

WOW
That is crazy.
I thought your were in the US

So things for you are difficult eh?

Are you able to cash out those bitcoins little brother?

I'll send you moar when able.

Stay Safe!

DistantWolrld101

WOW
That is crazy.
I thought your were in the US

So things for you are difficult eh?

Are you able to cash out those bitcoins little brother?

I'll send you moar when able.

Stay Safe!
I agree that is crazy :(

its 25$ for a resident annual license here, 11$ for Senior Or Disabled annual, 75$ for non residents or 10$ for 24 hours(Resident or non resident)

If your a hunter also you can pay 76$ for Both Fishing and hunting together here

but i'm in the states

also Human watcha doing O>o just throwing people coins bruh o<O i like coin O>o can i have coin o<O lol

HumanPerson

I agree that is crazy :(

its 25$ for a resident annual license here, 11$ for Senior Or Disabled annual, 75$ for non residents or 10$ for 24 hours(Resident or non resident)

If your a hunter also you can pay 76$ for Both Fishing and hunting together here

but i'm in the states

also Human watcha doing O>o just throwing people coins bruh o<O i like coin O>o can i have coin o<O lol

That is nuts brother.

$7 dollars for a year fishin lisence here last i checked.

Oh, I know people think it is crazy for me to give money away.
Send me an unused wallet address and i'll send you 20$ worth of Bitcoins.