Carby Correct throw for throttle?

aceofspades

Local time
4:48 PM
Switched to a cone carb and it came with a cable. I cut the cable to shorten it but forgot to measure the correct throw. Crimped a cable end onto it and it holds fine. Will solder it this time though.

Also do I wire the kill switch to the white wire or to the black and blue and cut the white wire off.

Also was interested in a magneto mounted Dynamo anyone got any experience with one, will it reduce performance.

cut off the white unless you want to run lights and don't mind a weak motor.

mag mounted dynamo will reduce performance. energy isn't free. that said, it won't reduce performance by much. personally, I just use cheap lantern batteries to run led lighting. it lasts ages

cut off the white unless you want to run lights and don't mind a weak motor.

mag mounted dynamo will reduce performance. energy isn't free. that said, it won't reduce performance by much. personally, I just use cheap lantern batteries to run led lighting. it lasts ages
Yeah that's what I figured. I have a flashlight. But the I thought it would be sweet to have permanent lighting especially since I wouldn't have to take it off everytime I parked it. Would be worried about someone grabbing the flashlight.

But yeah do you have any idea about the throttle throw (the distance between the cable housing and he end).

Back