Cory's Monster Whizzer project

First pics of THE MONSTER WHIZZER

Ok folks, wanted to build a board track racer out of a Firestone Fleetwing frame I had stuck up in the loft of the garage. Had Westmans full 1, 2, 3 super whizzer goodies put on the motor and a custom seat built you see just sitting on the frame with a rag spacer. Bought solo springs and will fabricate brackets for later. Built an internal tank to go between the back bones, and a false tank out of old growth maple that was verathaned till it was like glass to accept the dark blood red paint I will be shooting it with. Posted a question the other day about tips on motor mount installation. I know why not many people answered, mounting this thing was like giving birth. After a half a dozen different tries tack welding various positions and grinding a mount I figured it out. This frame had alot less room than I thought. Thanks everyone for the advice and help so far. Youre a group of cool dudes!!! Cory. PANA0001.JPG

PANA0002.JPG

PANA0003.JPG

PANA0004.JPG

You are doing a fine job and I really like the white tires, it makes the bike look old and fast. Keep up the good work............regards Ed

Back