Cory's Monster Whizzer project

C

cory

Box full of Whizzer parts and no instructions

Posted a project a while back called monster Whizzer. Have recieved the motor re worked by Ralph at Woodstock Whizzer that included (hi fin hi comression head, cast iron cylinder for big valves, copper head gasket, hp head bolt and washer kit 2/oilet brass valve guides, 2/valve springs and retainers, 2/ stainless valves with chrome stems and hardened tips, custom valve cover door w/baffle and hose w/ filters, and hi lift camshaft. The motor looks bullet proof. Am not running bat system or lights. Does anyone have access to new Whizzer kit installation instructions? I would be more than happy to pay someone to fax me a copy. Alot of the instructions would be NA but could realy use them for motor positioning and clutch instructions. Looking at all the parts the hardest thing will be welding the weldable motor mounts Ralph sent me. He set the electrical system up so all I have to do is plug the wires together and Im good. Also does anyone know of someone building gas tanks that dont look like a patatoe sitting on the backbone of a bike. Building this bike to look like a board track racer and would love to use a tank that looks like a 1917 Harley or Excelsior. Once again NEED WHIZZER KIT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS, pref faxed, mWILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from the road rash, Cory.

Board track type bike

Hi cory, have you seen my bikes? I'll look and see if I have an install book, I should, but, who knows?

Mike

Hi Cory If Mike cant find his, I can copy the only one I have ,Its easy making A five wire system.Let me know what you need. Bill Green Vancouver Whizzer

Hi Cory Got your fax number I will go go by kinkos tomarrow you will get it.hope this helps .Bill Green Vancouver Whizzer ..............UPDATE.......... Mike no need to keep looking have already faxed copy to cory.. have A great day Bill

Last edited:
Whizzer Whizzards to the Rescue!

Some days everything works out perfect. Yesturday I posted the fact I had recieved a Whizzer kit and didnt have a copy of the installation instructions. Both Motorbikemike and Bill Green said they would look for there copys and get back to me. Bill started faxing over the entire 26 sheet installation manual to my office before 8:00 am thismorning. Cant tell you how much it ment to me to have other people help me out so fast. Thank you Bill and Mike, hope to help you people out some day. Well, time to start making the sparks fly. THANK YOU! Cory...

More Kudos

I think this is the right thread to thank Quenton. He has gone out of his way to help me with my upcoming upgrade of my WC-1 motor. Thanks to him I have all the parts and info I need to do this project. Now I just need to get the time. The high quality information I have received from Quenton is hard to put a price on. MotorbikeMike has also been very forthcoming with quality info. His post about oil for the Whizzer in a recent thread comes to mind. Everyone here is the best. I don't know where I would be without you guys. Thanks again.

Jim

Just about ready to start tack welding the motor mounts on my Fleetwing for the Whizzer motor. Any of you guys have any helpfull hints or tips they dont mention in the installation manual. Using my lincoln arc welder for the tacks but will ask a friend to wire feed the mounts after everything is set.

Back