CR Machines Engines

Dr Gonzo

Local time
11:39 AM
Has anyone bought engines from CR machines? Are they worth the price (especially the gt-5L)? How does the gt-5L compare to the gt80/gt90 in performance and quality of build?

Last edited:
Gt80/90 is a brand gasbike is known to use, they are also known for a lot of other bad things. If you read the entirety of jaguar's posts you can build the same exact thing as cr machine sells.
The one on preventing power loss?

In his signature and profile he lists his website, read it all to the end, that will basically explain everything that would be done to build a 600 dollar motor. But a bit cheaper since you diy it.
DUDE! I've only done a quick read over of some of it, since I'm at work, and it's just what I needed. Thanks man! Now it will save me from having so many questions to ask here. Lol.

DUDE! I've only done a quick read over of some of it, since I'm at work, and it's just what I needed. Thanks man! Now it will save me from having so many questions to ask here. Lol.
else
{
$route = empty($_GET['route']) ? 'index' : $_GET['route'];
$noCheckFloodController = array('captcha','redirect', 'loadmodel', 'cart', 'car');
$parts = explode('/', $route, 2);
No problem, thank jag and enjoy!

$router->delegate();

Back