Cracked gas tank.

hi, my motorised bikes fuel tank started leaking quite bad when i was filling up at the petrol station. At home,i drained the tank and took the tank off, at the top, on tge bottom is a rough spot with a crack. for the past few weeks ive been riding with not much petrol in the tank, since the cracks at the top, I need to fill the tank up to where its not reaching the crack. Im going to buy a new tank, but in the meantime whats a temporary fix ? glue ?
Gas tank epoxy. Works great. Might not last to long on these rattle machines though. But will get ya by if you clean the crack and follow the instructions.

hi, my motorised bikes fuel tank started leaking quite bad when i was filling up at the petrol station. At home,i drained the tank and took the tank off, at the top, on tge bottom is a rough spot with a crack. for the past few weeks ive been riding with not much petrol in the tank, since the cracks at the top, I need to fill the tank up to where its not reaching the crack. Im going to buy a new tank, but in the meantime whats a temporary fix ? glue ?

For $4.30 This will fix it
DSCF4571.JPG

Sounds like you might be foreign might try a home depot for there crap Liquid Weld I know they have an epoxy if that section don't work walk into a auto parts store speak to the manager on shift he well tear up every thing to find you a solution.

Sounds like you might be foreign
Someone besides me needs to remind inspector that we Americans and Canadians etc. are the actual "foreigners" on this website since it is Australian owned and operated by Anton in Australia...lol...He is probably referring to the spelling of "motorised" using an "s" rather than a "zed", which i do myself as i was taught by an Irish order of nuns...lol...same with using the word petrol for gasoline, so sonic is either from the UK or maybe even from the land of "OZ", (down under), Which would then make sonic the native on this site and the rest of us are the "foreigners"...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Someone besides me needs to remind inspector that we Americans and Canadians etc. are the actual "foreigners" on this website since it is Australian owned and operated by Anton in Australia...lol...He is probably referring to the spelling of "motorised" using an "s" rather than a "zed", which i do myself as i was taught by an Irish order of nuns...lol...same with using the word petrol for gasoline, so sonic is either from the UK or maybe even from the land of "OZ", (down under), Which would then make sonic the native on this site and the rest of us are the "foreigners"...lol...lol...DAMIEN
Man, you make the comments worth reading, lol

Back