cRanbrook build

dparenti13

Did you have any problems spraying outside, with like dust and stuff getting into paint? I sprayed primer inside, (with ventilation and a respirator), but still got really light-headed after. I was thinking about doing the actual paint outside on my frame, but worried about the finish.

JerboaJohn

can't paint my forks yet either,, it's warm enough but too windy this whole week in Ohio. any dust will kill a finish

Spare_Parts

Did you have any problems spraying outside, with like dust and stuff getting into paint? I sprayed primer inside, (with ventilation and a respirator), but still got really light-headed after. I was thinking about doing the actual paint outside on my frame, but worried about the finish.
Surprisingly no dust or pollen but a couple of bugs landed on the color coat. Picked them off and wet sanded the whole frame. Got lucky with the clear, that laid down super flat and nothing got into it. Should have had it done weeks ago but too much wind. Did have a light breeze when I painted but just stopped when it would pick up and waited for it to ne still.

Spare_Parts

Sorry for the crappy picture. Carb came in from treatland last night. Thinking about polishing the mouth and the rest of the throat. It is polished where the slide and jets are. Gonna have to figure out the power jet. Guess just block it off and get the idle and main jets dialled in then f*** with the power jet.

gary55

Sorry for the crappy picture. Carb came in from treatland last night. Thinking about polishing the mouth and the rest of the throat. It is polished where the slide and jets are. Gonna have to figure out the power jet. Guess just block it off and get the idle and main jets dialled in then f*** with the power jet.

I'm turning green.