Cranbrook Build

Started the new bike build. Went with the new style Cranbrook and will be doing a ton of mods. Already cut of the stock dropouts and welded on some horizontal dropouts in their place. Working on running the electrical and cables in frame. Shortened the seat tube 1" at the clamp. Plan to add some bracing in a few places. And of course an in frame tank is in the works.

Going to use the case reed again but I'm rebuilding it with some mods and upgrades.

I knew it felt fast last night after getting the ignition sorted but didn't have the speedo on. I didn't hit the pipe as hard on that run cause it was a little lean on the main. This b*tch has the potential to hit 60 which is the goal for the other engine lol! Once the power jet is tuned it's gonna scream. According to the gear calculator I use it's only 9700 rpm. Btw, hookworms are 27.25" tall! No wonder they look so big!
Your definately gonna need to strap on the spandex to hit 60mph, hahahahaha

I'll check that link in a minute.

Oko power jets are like nitrous pills.

I'll check that link in a minute.

Oko power jets are like nitrous pills.

Looks like I was wrong... again lol, guess I'll get a 28 and a 30

They have a block off jet for the oko power jet.

Now I want to fill my slide withr jbweld lol!

Stuck the 107 main back in. At 90°f on a hot engine it went 55mph. Running to the parts store to grab a B8HS and put the 105 back in. Haven't done a plug chop, normally don't , but think I should at this point. Can't wait to ride to work in the morning when it's cooler out.

It doesn’t look like you have an offset for your engine. The largest I could get were 2.25”

It should be the same, should it not?

Back