Cranbrook Build

Started the new bike build. Went with the new style Cranbrook and will be doing a ton of mods. Already cut of the stock dropouts and welded on some horizontal dropouts in their place. Working on running the electrical and cables in frame. Shortened the seat tube 1" at the clamp. Plan to add some bracing in a few places. And of course an in frame tank is in the works.

Going to use the case reed again but I'm rebuilding it with some mods and upgrades.

I'm sure there are some over the top cranbrooks on the othe forum.

Thanks for the compliments.

I look around over there, they have some nice bikes. Wouldn't fit in with that crowd though haha.

Everything is welded to he frame now just have a couple of spots that need attention. If the weather cooperates the plan is to at least get it in primer. Would also like to get the tank cleaned up, primed and sealed.

Hang on man painting weather may just be on the horizon. Been waiting for a little painting weather myself lol. Summer shandy's are out again so that means it's summer right? Very sweet build. Now I want a Cranbrook!

Looked around a little for a gasbike review thread and didn't find one so here is my review.

Placed my order at 3:30pm est and had a shipment notification around 7pm. Parts where here on Wednesday and packaged food enough for no damage. Payed with PayPal and had zero issues. Maybe I got lucky, maybe because I used PayPal. Will shop with them again.

Back