For Sale Crankforward, Perfect, with Tanaka/GEBE Drive

Extras include, head-tail lamps, extra belt, custom metal red accelerator grip, custom bag rack, heavy duty GEBE rear wheel, GEBE long axle, custom kill switch and no-start park wired, Schwalbe Tires and extras and (I think) original rear wheel/spoked rim. Less than 4o miles.

Tires in pics were replaced with the Schwalbe puncture proof model.

Fenders too.

Bike runs perfect and can be started from pedal power state.

My fourth rig and I just don't ride it often enough to keep. Very clean, un abused street only miles. Shipping would be extra and have zero clue how to ship, save engine and bike would be separated.

All set to run, for the person doesn't want to mess with the mechanics of it.

Not sure now how to upload pic, but will try here.

Attachments

• Gruv2BiggeraSm.jpg
    Gruv2BiggeraSm.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Gruv2FinAAA.jpg
    Gruv2FinAAA.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 303
  • Gruv21.jpg
    Gruv21.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Gruv23.jpg
    Gruv23.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 301
  • Gruv22.jpg
    Gruv22.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 261
  • SinzThrottleSm.jpg
    SinzThrottleSm.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 284
  • KSwch.jpg
    KSwch.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Hi, and Thanks. Sorry for lack of info, I thought location was given in site data...and I did forget the bike data, sort of did as whim.

Bike is a Raleigh Cruz, 21 speed, 26" wheels. Can ride with motor belt in place. I think I have only used three gears. Original rear with gears included.

I live in Winona, MN 55987 and would consider delivery. I can ship also, but that can be complicated, as you know.

Will have to edit advert.

Srdavo, I recall the name from past. I am not a newbie here, but have not been active for a few years. Got back into sailboats.

I goofed up...the bike is a Raleigh Gruv, was thinking of Rans by mistake. Rear wheel rim is Hvy Dty GEBE rim etc. I was going to replace shock fork, but never got to it. Wouldn't hurt and some good close outs around.

Last edited:
Above, I added pic of kill-switch and pig-tail ground. Idea is kill switch below seat, hard to see, easy to reach and with easy pull connectors, ground engine so prankster will have hard time starting engine...and I also added another pic of the Sinz brake lever adapted to use as accelerator lever.

The sidebar is only there to hang bag for stuff when shopping, and I now recall the bag is not shown, but included.

Back