Cruiser bike rear wheel

Its held up great at 60 kmh. No issues at all with the brakes. 2500 psi is plenty.

Using JB Weld on a saftey critical brake frame stud is not being wise with your money. it's too late now to repair properly because you have to completely clean up the stud and the metal it welds to and have someone who can braze re-attach it, at the right height and angle.
You don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for trying, I guess?
I can clean it up easily if I decide to get it welded.
I got brakes on my bike for ten bucks. I'm not worried about brakes..
I wasted ten dollars and maybe 30 minutes to clean it up, in exchange I got to have back brakes on my bike immediately and put in a few hundred km over the past week.

Take your wheel off there may be a couple of loose nuts on the axel tighten them up, had something like that happen to me it makes the bike dangerous!

Take your wheel off there may be a couple of loose nuts on the axel tighten them up, had something like that happen to me it makes the bike dangerous!
I rode 200 miles on a loose rim. Got home and checked it out. All the bearings on one side were gone and it was riding on the cone. The other side the cage was gone and only 3 bearings holding on. I was like wheeewwsss, i was hauling balls today on that!!! Since then i only buy high quality hubs, wheels and bearings. I replace bearings in the hub first thing before attaching the sprocket. I use red and tacky and fill the whole hub. Lol.

You don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for trying, I guess?
I can clean it up easily if I decide to get it welded.
I got brakes on my bike for ten bucks. I'm not worried about brakes..
I wasted ten dollars and maybe 30 minutes to clean it up, in exchange I got to have back brakes on my bike immediately and put in a few hundred km over the past week.
Right, my 10 years with bicycle frame building ( TIG welding and fillet brazing, professionally ..) means I know nothing. Good talk.

Back