Cruzzer Motorbikes and WhizzerPaul

Ya ok and you must be related to him because paul frey is a scammer I got one of them junk ne5 engine's there was metal shavings in the carb bowl from the factory got told I put it there by yours truly and the engine well it was never right from the start the head has been threaded where the 2 10mm bolts are therefore the head would never tourqe properly no way in hell as for the ceramic cylinder well its powder coated therefore the chrome plated cylinder wount stick and comes apart the engine is a piece of junk whizzerpaul and joe lin ARE scammers as for shipping you parts before you paid for them ya ok what ever you say he had your card on file of which he did mine to and after my purchase my card got hacked so either whizzerpaul or joe lin had their hands in on that too. You'd have to prove otherwise

Dear Fellow Members-Has anyone bought or know much about the new Whizzer clones called the Cruzzer? I was able to access www.cruzzermotorbikes.com and www.whizzerpaul.com, besides Joe Lins EBay Cruzzer listing. Supposedly they sell for around $2k and have an optional ceramic cyclinder. Moderators, if this is in the wrong location, please move. I understand that the Cruzzer bikes are NOT affiliated at all with the older Taiwan or vintage US Whizzer bikes-Gearhead222
From what I've heard, the factory in Taiwan that produces the "Cruzzer" is the same that manufactured the bikes for Whizzer-USA.
Since WhizzerUSA owns the rights to the name, the factory can't legally call them a "Whizzer", so they are selling them under the "Cruzzer" name instead.

I've had no dealings with Joe Lin (heard a lot of horror stories about his customer service), but, have dealt quite a bit with Whizzer-Paul.
Paul is an honest guy and great to do business with.

$2k sounds a bit steep for one. I'd rather save some money and find a good used NE-5 (preferably a 2005 model).
Paul is an upstanding great ethical guy. I will report later on Joe Linn as I am giving him one more chance to make good on an engine problem.

Whizzer Paul is a great guy and an ethical businessman.
Can't say the same for Joe Lin and his business practices. Call me anytime 954-857-1041 and I will share my horror story. I am giving Joe one more chance to correct my engine problem., before I blow the whistle on him.

Paul is an upstanding great ethical guy. I will report later on Joe Linn as I am giving him one more chance to make good on an engine problem.
Paul is a scammer too right along with joe lin, bought one of them ne5 engines what a pos the head wouldn't torque down because to 2 10mm bolts in the head are threaded I wouldn't recommend buying s**t from either one, whizzer engines are junk put a 79cc predator engine on your bike I did and have enjoyed riding my whizzer with out having to work on engine I also went to a chain drive no more adjing them belts for me my top speed is 45 mph too. Just remember, whizzer paul and joelin are scammers.....

From reading Joe's message above, it seems he is implying that the cylinder is made entirely of a ceramic based compound, including the cylinder bore. His blog also mentions that the ceramic cylinders are "lighter than the aluminum cylinders with iron bore".

However, looking at the pictures on his ebay adds make it look like an aluminum cylinder with a ceramic heat coating.
In this photo from one of his ebay listings, you can see what appears to be the outline of a cylinder liner on the deck.

View attachment 53517

Does anyone have one of these cylinders to verify if it is indeed a full ceramic, or just a ceramic coating?
more like a silver paint

Paul is a scammer too right along with joe lin, bought one of them ne5 engines what a pos the head wouldn't torque down because to 2 10mm bolts in the head are threaded I wouldn't recommend buying sh*t from either one, whizzer engines are junk put a 79cc predator engine on your bike I did and have enjoyed riding my whizzer with out having to work on engine I also went to a chain drive no more adjing them belts for me my top speed is 45 mph too. Just remember, whizzer paul and joelin are scammers.....
Joe Lin is the worse. He will take your money all day long and walk away from problems when you send him pictures. The new so call ceramic cylinder has the same valve seat dislodging problem as the earlier Whizzer engines. Joe will not acknowledge problems or stand behind anything he sells you.
He will not answer emails that shows him he has problems. He is just one ROTTEN DUDE. A real Jerk.
Its a shame he gave the great Whizzer such a bad name. I wish he was newer got involved in the reproduction. The new ceramjc Cruzzer engine is a joke.

Paul is a scammer too right along with joe lin, bought one of them ne5 engines what a pos the head wouldn't torque down because to 2 10mm bolts in the head are threaded I wouldn't recommend buying sh*t from either one, whizzer engines are junk put a 79cc predator engine on your bike I did and have enjoyed riding my whizzer with out having to work on engine I also went to a chain drive no more adjing them belts for me my top speed is 45 mph too. Just remember, whizzer paul and joelin are scammers.....
No Doubt about that. I'm disappointed that Paul never replied on the ceramic valve seat problem pictures that I sent him. Not hearing from Joe Lin can be expected, because he is a real jerk, know or do anything type of prick. If you don't believe me, ask him to stand behind something he sells. Forget about about any kind of help from him.

Back