Cruzzer Motorbikes and WhizzerPaul

Majicifingers@1 The Retired Machinist
Dude all's ya had to do was drill the 10mm bolt hole in the head out to 13/32" The aluminum just shrank slightly when it got hot
When it comes to the carb good thing ya found the metal shavings. I guess ya just cleaned the carb. Call that a recon mission because you should clean the carb every 1,000 miles anyways.
I can see why Paul said everything fine. because nothings wrong.
I can't belive you threw away a $550 Cruzzer motor for a POS HBF $99 79cc Predatot Over a Bolt Hole problem and you say your a retired Machinist HA HA HA
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?
Cruzzer ( Whizzer ) Paul, that guys a COOL Cat. Joe Lin, He says " You Stupid Americans will buy anything I sell you"
He ain't gonna give your money back
You and your Boyfriend should ride a VESPA

Wrench
Whizzer paul is a scammin b*tch too I purchased a ne5 engine off him the head wouldnt keep toqued come to find out the 2 10mm bolts threaded into the head itself an bottomed out when tightened leaving no more room for a proper toque also carb that came with it had machine metal in the bowl got told I put it there. Ya right whizzer paul nor joe slopehead lin would stand behind their product. I spent 550.00 with the prick may as well flushed it I dont care what other people say about dick head paul hes a scammer no 2 ways about it hes lucky I didn't stop in an pay his ass a visit when I was in southern indiana. The whizzer motor is junk over heats an all around there a pos. Called em throw away motors for a reason. I put a 79cc predator engine on my 99 original whizzer chain drive with automatic clutch goes 45mph to 50 mph you want to go any faster buy a real motorcycle.....

Last edited:

dave#22

Well...I've read your comments about Joe Lin and must say that my personal dealings with him have been fine. I ordered some parts for my '99 WC1 through ebay and they arrived within the specified time, no problem at all.
Happy New year.
Dave.

Well...I've read your comments about Joe Lin and must say that my personal dealings with him have been fine. I ordered some parts for my '99 WC1 through ebay and they arrived within the specified time, no problem at all.
Happy New year.
Dave.
Howzit Dave,
The complaints are not about sales. Of course Joe Lin will sell you anything and on time.
The complaints are about bad parts. I hope you don't have any problems with any of the parts you have bought.
Because if you do, you will realize the frustration people are going through when it come to dealing with Joe Lin.
To Quote Joe Lin, " You stupid Americans will buy anything I sell you"
There is No Warranty Your on your own
I suggest to buy all your Cruzzer parts from an American, Cruzzer (Whizzer) Paul. This man is honest.
What parts did you buy and after you install them are you happy?
Most Cruzzer parts are OK but some are not.
If you have any trouble with your Cruzzer parts , Just ask for advice on this forum. I'm sure someone will have an answer to any problems you might have
Joe Lin ain't gonna help ya. He specializes in selling ya more parts to fix the bad parts he has already sold ya.
You've already bought more parts to fix your WC-1. Yes Joe Lin is responsible for that.
Joe Lin took a Good American Design and put a Taiwan TWIST on it.
I Do encourage you to stick with the repairs of your Whizzer. When ya have a good running Whizzer their a Joy to ride.
My 2005 NE-5 has over 35,500 miles on her. But I run a Westman cast iron cyl and of course she has many upgrades and mods.
ALOHA Wrench

Happy New year.
Dave.
Hi from across the pond,
I did not realize you live in England U.K.
I guess your stuck buying parts from Joe Lin.
I don't think Cruzzer (Whizzer) Paul sell overseas.
That's too bad for you because Paul will refund or exchange any defective parts. American Values
I should look at where members are from before responding. Excuse me
Aloha
I guess in your case Joe Lin would say "You stupid Brits will buy anything I sell you"

Steve Jake

Happy New year.
Dave.
Dave #22,
Oh, Scammer Joe will sell you parts/stuff all day long. As long as you spend money he will sent you stuff. Just don't look for him to stand behind anything. Bought 3 new cruzzers from him. Warranty is none existent. He is a lieing thieving prick.I sent him countless emails and pictures of problems and he never replied. Don't know what you bought but don't expect it to live very long without failure.
The new cruzzers have the same valve/bearing problems as the junk that he made for the unexpecting whizzer distributor in Tex. I had both new and old engines fail. You'll know it happening when engines start puking oil out the breather. Text me if you want pictures. Better yet ask him to sent you the pictures that jake sent him. Whizzer Paul threw me under the bus to when I sent him pictures. They both never replied and I bought a new Ceramic engine from Paul when the 99 failed. Did that before I knew the short coming of any engine joe produced. Keep reading the forum. I'm not the only one disgusted with Slopey Joe.
Have a Nappy New Year too,
jake: 954-857-1041//////jakeslake@aol.com
PS. Call, Text, Email Me anytime.

Dave #22,
Oh, Scammer Joe will sell you parts/stuff all day long. As long as you spend money he will sent you stuff. Just don't look for him to stand behind anything. Bought 3 new cruzzers from him. Warranty is none existent. He is a lieing thieving prick.I sent him countless emails and pictures of problems and he never replied. Don't know what you bought but don't expect it to live very long without failure.
The new cruzzers have the same valve/bearing problems as the junk that he made for the unexpecting whizzer distributor in Tex. I had both new and old engines fail. You'll know it happening when engines start puking oil out the breather. Text me if you want pictures. Better yet ask him to sent you the pictures that jake sent him. Whizzer Paul threw me under the bus to when I sent him pictures. They both never replied and I bought a new Ceramic engine from Paul when the 99 failed. Did that before I knew the short coming of any engine joe produced. Keep reading the forum. I'm not the only one disgusted with Slopey Joe.
Have a Nappy New Year too,
jake: 954-857-1041//////jakeslake@aol.com
PS. Call, Text, Email Me anytime.
Steve,
Don't be worried about oil puking out the breather hose. That's a easy fix.
Just use a C.A.O.S. Breather (Crankcase Air Oil Separator) There are many on the market.
I make one called a C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather For Sale. check the Dealer Advertisement section.
I turned the seat post into a c.a.o.s. breather.
The air and oil are separated inside of the seat post.
You can also make one yourself out of PVC pipe and save $. But that's kinda UGlY
How to fix and repair all the problems with New Gen Whizzers and Cruzzers have all been discussed on this forum over the years.
If you do some research and ask for a little advice I'm sure this will help to fix your bike
ALOHA Wrench
Taiwan Specs - Close Enough is Good Enough?

W

Whizzer Jake

Steve,
Don't be worried about oil puking out the breather hose. That's a easy fix.
Just use a C.A.O.S. Breather (Crankcase Air Oil Separator) There are many on the market.
I make one called a C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather For Sale. check the Dealer Advertisement section.
I turned the seat post into a c.a.o.s. breather.
The air and oil are separated inside of the seat post.
You can also make one yourself out of PVC pipe and save $. But that's kinda UGlY
How to fix and repair all the problems with New Gen Whizzers and Cruzzers have all been discussed on this forum over the years.
If you do some research and ask for a little advice I'm sure this will help to fix your bike
ALOHA Wrench
Taiwan Specs - Close Enough is Good Enough?
Puking engine oil was due to the valve seats coming loose and the valve failing to seat. Forcing compression back into the valves and blowing the oil out. New seats and valves cured the problem along with a PVC valve. New mushroom lifter and all new bearings and spacing the crank end play correctly, installing a honda kein carb, and now I have an engine that runs like a swiss watch. I put both pedals in the 6 o'clock position and use them like foot pegs as pedaling is never used. Put any pedal at 10 or 2 o'clock. step down and it running like a charm.
After building over 60 corvette engine powered motorcycle and converting old 883 sportster engines to a 5" stroke and a 3 1/4' bore. Working on a whizzer is like winding a watch. The only thing I pissed about with Joe and Paul is that they fail to fess up and acknowledge any problems. and blame the unsuspecting cruzzer customers for their mistakes and now that I think about it I wouldn't want their none half ass warranty anyway. replacing junk with more junk. , jake

dave#22

Hi from across the pond,
I did not realize you live in England U.K.
I guess your stuck buying parts from Joe Lin.
I don't think Cruzzer (Whizzer) Paul sell overseas.
That's too bad for you because Paul will refund or exchange any defective parts. American Values
I should look at where members are from before responding. Excuse me
Aloha
I guess in your case Joe Lin would say "You stupid Brits will buy anything I sell you"

dave#22

Here in England, I've never seen another Whizzer /Cruzzer on the road, so when I bought it, I joined the forum and took advice from Quentin in order to make it reliable, which it has been. I've also done mods to the ventilation system, with a separator which drains excess oil back into the crankcase oil drain through an external pipe and a banjo fitting...and I've put over 2000 miles on it.
My concern is when I removed the side cover to retime the cam, is that the crank bearing is a needle roller.
Recently I noticed that a side cover was available with a ball bearing, so ordering from Taiwan is much cheaper than the USA (postage & import duty), so that's what I did.
I haven't fitted the cover yet as I'm on holiday shortly, so it'll have to wait 'til I get back.
Dave.

Hi Dave'
You say you bought the side cover with the 6904 open bearing to replace your old side cover with the HK2012 needle bearing.
First off the 6904 should be a open bearing I bet the one you got from Joe Lin has shields on the bearing.
Shielded bearings should not be used in a crankcase oiled by the splash method.
Just pop the shields off both sides from the 6904 bearing for proper lubrication.
There is an oil passage in the crank end and ya want to use it.
Second the Crankshaft in your motor the Early NE Crank was designed to be used with the HK2012
The NER crankshaft was designed to be used with the 6904
There is a difference in the crankshaft ends.
If you use the Early NE Crank with the 6904 You will have a huge amount of crankshaft end play over 3.5mm
A spacer (shim) needs to be used 3.5mm to be able to use the early NE crank with the 6904.
If you will look up one of my other posts Called HK2012 - VRS -the 6904 bearing. Which one is better for New Gen Whizzers.
This will explain with pictures the differences between the two crankshafts and how to make a spacer (shim)
I hope this info can help you.
Here in England, I've never seen another Whizzer /Cruzzer on the road, so when I bought it, I joined the forum and took advice from Quentin in order to make it reliable, which it has been. I've also done mods to the ventilation system, with a separator which drains excess oil back into the crankcase oil drain through an external pipe and a banjo fitting...and I've put over 2000 miles on it.
My concern is when I removed the side cover to retime the cam, is that the crank bearing is a needle roller.
Recently I noticed that a side cover was available with a ball bearing, so ordering from Taiwan is much cheaper than the USA (postage & import duty), so that's what I did.
I haven't fitted the cover yet as I'm on holiday shortly, so it'll have to wait 'til I get back.
Dave.
ALOHA Wrench