Cruzzer Motorbikes and WhizzerPaul

The 10mm bolts on the head thred into the head too making it impossible to torque the head an keep it that way they bottom out on the head and wount torque down
This is why he was really pissed he guy couldnt even figure out that maybe he should re drill the 10mm head bolt holes to 10mm again. allls that had happened was a little aluminum shrinkage. It happened to all Whizzers and Cruzzer heads

@Majicfingers@1 has trouble with the bolts when putting the license plate on his car. 🔧:ROFLMAO:
At least I have a car, and as for whizzer paul him and joe are scammers and i could care less what any one thinks, he screwed me on a motor and thats it i so hope he screws all of you like he did me then mabie y'all will see how he does business. Think what you want. I'll run circles around any of y'all that thinks they can. And whizzer paul can eat s**t....

This is why he was really pissed he guy couldnt even figure out that maybe he should re drill the 10mm head bolt holes to 10mm again. allls that had happened was a little aluminum shrinkage. It happened to all Whizzers and Cruzzer heads
Shouldnt of had to do anything to the motor except re toque the head which you cant because the 10mm bolts bottom out.

From reading Joe's message above, it seems he is implying that the cylinder is made entirely of a ceramic based compound, including the cylinder bore. His blog also mentions that the ceramic cylinders are "lighter than the aluminum cylinders with iron bore".

However, looking at the pictures on his ebay adds make it look like an aluminum cylinder with a ceramic heat coating.
In this photo from one of his ebay listings, you can see what appears to be the outline of a cylinder liner on the deck.

View attachment 53517

Does anyone have one of these cylinders to verify if it is indeed a full ceramic, or just a ceramic coating?
Just coated

You are a lieing pice of sh*t these cylinders are coated all aluminium and chrome plated bore not a insert just a pice of junk and you dont stand behind your product wasted lots of money on your scam any one who buys your product will see just as I have your a scammer
Whizzerpaul and joe lin are both scammers If I had it to do over I'd of bought another 2stroke kit the ne5 engine's are junk the cylinder is chrome plated and will bubble up the ceramic jug is just painted and comes off there aluminium nothing more the carb had metal shavings in the boul have had nothing but problems outta the engine I purchased from whizzerpaul and joe lin well he's a slope so he just dont know what the hell he's doing he sells back stock of these engine's left over from the whizzer contract I now see why they went out of business cruzzermotors is the product of both of these scammers once they get your money thats it if you have problems they'll say it's your fault I had to threaten them with lawyers to get replacement parts for their junk engine pic is crack in housing from chrome plated cylinder and bad casting due to stupid people in Taiwan I have a 99 whizzer with running ne5 engine and second wc1 engine with bad valve seats for sale make reasonable offer I'll buy me a 2 stroke I have had my 2 stroke 3 years lots of miles and only thing I've done is retoqured the head bolts twice unlike the whizzer so good luck but I'd stay away from whizzerpaul joe lin and cruzzer motorbikes Howard

Whizzerpaul and joe lin are both scammers If I had it to do over I'd of bought another 2stroke kit the ne5 engine's are junk the cylinder is chrome plated and will bubble up the ceramic jug is just painted and comes off there aluminium nothing more the carb had metal shavings in the boul have had nothing but problems outta the engine I purchased from whizzerpaul and joe lin well he's a slope so he just dont know what the hell he's doing he sells back stock of these engine's left over from the whizzer contract I now see why they went out of business cruzzermotors is the product of both of these scammers once they get your money thats it if you have problems they'll say it's your fault I had to threaten them with lawyers to get replacement parts for their junk engine pic is crack in housing from chrome plated cylinder and bad casting due to stupid people in Taiwan I have a 99 whizzer with running ne5 engine and second wc1 engine with bad valve seats for sale make reasonable offer I'll buy me a 2 stroke I have had my 2 stroke 3 years lots of miles and only thing I've done is retoqured the head bolts twice unlike the whizzer so good luck but I'd stay away from whizzerpaul joe lin and cruzzer motorbikes Howard
WHIZZERPAUL SUCKS AND IS A SCAMMER
Shallow minded big mouth, That never tells the truth . Paul

The ne5 motor has a chrome plated cylinder which is junk the motor just isnt what they say it is.
At least I have a car, Think what you want. I'll run circles around any of y'all that thinks they can. And whizzer paul can eat sh*t....
Made in Taiwan
Everything needs to be fined tuned. After the Bugs are out it's a Nice Ride.
15 years and I'm still a happy Whizzer rider
BTW I'm glad ya got a car, most already do.
Don't Be Bitter, Get Better

Attachments

• DSCF1586.JPG
    DSCF1586.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF1587.JPG
    DSCF1587.JPG
    244.3 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCF1708.JPG
    DSCF1708.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF9348.JPG