Cruzzer Motorbikes and WhizzerPaul

All any educated person need do is read the posts of magicfingers and it will not take you long to figure him out. He is not good at telling the truth but is very good at slandering people ! If you buy anything from a manufacturer GM , Ford < Harley or WHizzer Cruzzer and do not use it as intended or hot rod it , or disassemble it . You are with out warranty and on your own . Calling Joe Lin and me names will NOT get you anywhere. Paul

Hi Paul,
Most all of us know you do the best ya can with the parts you get from Taiwan.
Some mechanical aptitude is necessary when undertaking a Whizzer or Cruzzer M/B build.
You have always gone out of your way to honor all warranty claims.
I hear only good things about you from the rest of the Whizzer community.
You have always treated me with respect and I thank you for standing up for American values.
Your customer and friend Wrench

Paul Frey has always been honest and up front with me. He even dissuaded me from buying a product HE SELLS. He is always willing to answer any question and doesn't bad mouth anybody.

Skezzer

WE BOUGHT TWO NEW CRUZZERS FROM WIZZERPAUL IN 2018. WE RIDE THEM ALL THE TIME. IF I NEED A PART (MAINLY TO JUST UPDATE THE BIKE) PAUL GETS IT FAST AND FAIR. HE HAND BUILDS EACH BIKE. ONLY DIFFERENCE IN OURS IS SHE HAS WHITE SIDE WALLS AND I HAVE BLACK WALLS.
PAUL AND HIS WIFE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND WOULD NEVER CHEAT ANYONE.. G. L. DAVIS AND MARYANN.

WE BOUGHT TWO NEW CRUZZERS FROM WIZZERPAUL IN 2018. WE RIDE THEM ALL THE TIME. IF I NEED A PART (MAINLY TO JUST UPDATE THE BIKE) PAUL GETS IT FAST AND FAIR. HE HAND BUILDS EACH BIKE. ONLY DIFFERENCE IN OURS IS SHE HAS WHITE SIDE WALLS AND I HAVE BLACK WALLS.
PAUL AND HIS WIFE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND WOULD NEVER CHEAT ANYONE.. G. L. DAVIS AND MARYANN.
How many miles do you have on your bikes?

Skeezer

Back