Currently Available *Real* Expansion Chamber Upgrade Options 2022

I was at sea level and had to go up in jets... Your altitude makes a difference...

What I like about the sick bikes pipe is you can fit it to anything... No welding... My favorite is the kx85 because it fits really nice and there's only a few cuts to get it around a cruser frame... But I'm going to use the mx65 and a prebent J because it's more for the 4hp build I'm doing... I'm going to do a moped jog pipe to see what that is about also... The rule of thumb is the bigger and fatter the pipe = higher rpm the further back the expansion chamber = low range torque... There's proven formulas by experience builders on here... Not everyone agrees because they're useing the bikes differently...

Assuming this kit came with a 70 jet on the stock carb - are you saying I need more or less? Looks like I can grab a set off amazon that ranges.

What bike app yall use? Going to take it for a midnight ride to check some tweaks I made

Like speedometer, mileage, etc...

So I was looking to throw on an expansion chamber on my bike, but there is a ton of knock-off china crap floating around fleshed out with convincing marketing.

I read on another thread here that I the MZ65 is the real deal and to avoid bananas and knock offs:

But I am not 100% up-to-date and into the culture yet, so I don't know a reliable option to order that isn't A. Fake B. Crap and C. Gimmick.

For example, take a look at this:

Tempting me, but after comparing it doesn't look right - almost like it is a knock-off and not going to actually perform right due to tube diameter etc...

I want to keep it stock as possible minus plug, jet, exhaust, carb adjustments. People make it seem like "YOU'RE GOING TO DOUBLE YOUR PERFORMANCE BRUH!" with an exhaust upgrade, so I am highly tempted to try it out.

Any suggestions on one I can order right now that is vetted or a true MZ65 style?

Thoughts?
The cheapest way is to cut the muffler off at an angle so the exaust isn't blowing on your pedals making them slippery...
Cut it off as close to the muffler as possible... Go for a run... Cut another 1/4" off it and try it again... Eventually you will notice the power band and stop cutting... It will be loud... 12-10" on my grubee Skyhawk cruzin down the soflo beach with flames flickering at night....

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back