Currently Available *Real* Expansion Chamber Upgrade Options 2022

Is that so, well, I'm guessing that's a just trust me thing. Well, I still call bulls**t, and it sounds like u won't post a video. Pretty sure I know why, cuz that video doesn't exist. Don't get definsive, or do, idc, but u can't just say some stuff and then it's now true, prove that s**t. Cuz 35,40 mph, 45 with a tailwind. Do the math on that, with your gearing, u would have to hit like 13000rpm on 26 in wheels. And u say its stock? Not even a mm raise of exhaust? Zeda 80 ain't doing 13grand worth of revs dude. So now, definatly bulls**t.

I will be content to let others tell you all about how it's easy to do without major modifications, In future, please do not start going after and attacking the forum moderator, or any other forum member for that matter, It only gets you 'vacation' time out from the forums for a while, especially since it was a totally unprovoked attack by you...Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Ps...I don't do youtube videos for postings on the forum, etc...Never have, never will,...And also not buying expensive Go Pro cameras etc. which on Social Security income is better spent on other things...lol...I have better things to spend my limited funds and time left on earth at my age and certainly see no need to be defending myself from your misguided, unprovoked, attacks on my integrity...lol...I know what I'm doing and enjoy my hobby/sport and my ride as well.

Does anyone run the F2 thrust pipe?lol. I have one, it`s on a zeda80 with a reed and windowed piston, Bofeng carb 75 jet and the clip is on the second notch from the bottom. i put a modified hotdog style muffler on the stinger. and it finally hit the pipe (i guess what ya`lls callin it). I had the F2 on my zeda80 before the reed and it seemed to help bottom end. that was with a 36 tooth. so most the time i just ran the stock exhaust. even for a bit after i put the reed and windowed piston in. I put the f2 back on and wow..but now i have a 40 tooth cnc sprocket and hub adapter. But i think im hitting the same speed with the 40tooth with a reed as i was with the 36 tooth with the piston ported zeda80 + sum. cause used to id reach a top speed of 42mph with the 36tooth and now it hits the pipe around 37mph at 3/4 throttle as it goes onto full throttle with the 40 tooth, i let off before i really find out top speed, which i didnt do before. Anyhow whats wrong with the F2? it seems ok to me, But i`m new and only been tinkering with 2 stroke bicycles this last summer. and would this be a good alternative to the mz 65 have anybody tried it.

https://gomaxind.com/products/mz65-belly-pipe-with-proven-18-power-boost

mz65bmounted.jpg

Attachments

• 20221221_193344.jpg
    20221221_193344.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 64
Does anyone run the F2 thrust pipe?lol. I have one, it`s on a zeda80 with a reed and windowed piston, Bofeng carb 75 jet and the clip is on the second notch from the bottom. i put a modified hotdog style muffler on the stinger. and it finally hit the pipe (i guess what ya`lls callin it). I had the F2 on my zeda80 before the reed and it seemed to help bottom end. that was with a 36 tooth. so most the time i just ran the stock exhaust. even for a bit after i put the reed and windowed piston in. I put the f2 back on and wow..but now i have a 40 tooth cnc sprocket and hub adapter. But i think im hitting the same speed with the 40tooth with a reed as i was with the 36 tooth with the piston ported zeda80 + sum. cause used to id reach a top speed of 42mph with the 36tooth and now it hits the pipe around 37mph at 3/4 throttle as it goes onto full throttle with the 40 tooth, i let off before i really find out top speed, which i didnt do before. Anyhow whats wrong with the F2? it seems ok to me, But i`m new and only been tinkering with 2 stroke bicycles this last summer. and would this be a good alternative to the mz 65 have anybody tried it.

View attachment 184337
If nothing else, that's not a bad looking belly pipe. I like it!!!

View attachment 184337
The stinger is all wrong, should be narrower. Looks like it is the same size of pipe as the header, plus it needs a silencer.

View attachment 184337
That pipes not to bad looking I like the way it's mounted

Is there a video or something to validate this claim of 50mph with that setup? Cuz imma be honest, I don't think that's true sir, in fact, I call bulls**t. Make me the as***le and prove it kind sir. Please.
I used to call bull s**t too then I got there myself and have to say it's terrifying going that fast on a pedal bike that's not made to go that fast knowing a single mechanical failure can result in death keep it below 35 to 40 it's much more pleasant experience 40 is pushing it a lil bit but just a tad I'ma post gps results of my speed run I might even screen record so y'all can see the acceleration I'm getting I'm sure there's someone better but it just makes me happy knowing that I did it myself and I want people to see that I'm not a complete failure

Back