Custom bottom ends

U see that's the information I'm looking for thank u... it's guidance that way I'm not throwing money at it and in the long run have an expensive turd
If you got a couple hundred dollars you could sport for a RDM crankshaft, but it might take close to a year to get it. They are superior crankshafts, but I personally cant afford to pay for something & then wait a year for it.

U see that's the information I'm looking for thank u... it's guidance that way I'm not throwing money at it and in the long run have an expensive turd
Just so there is no confusion or anger down the road. I have never dealt with Arrow but have read good things about them. I'm unsure on their crankshaft quality, but again have heard good things. It might be a $99 stock crankshaft, who knows, I've never had 1 in my hands. If you do order from them & receive your crankshaft, give us some feedback on it. We would love to hear about it. Thanks.

The photo of the Arrow crank in their listing...the crank has 3 holes. Two are the factory holes with one drilled in the center of it.

Smolik Performance has a YT video showing how to drill one additional hole per side.
I tried this exact thing but didn't get satisfactory results. My vibes were still unacceptably high.....but I did not use the crank with a stock top end.
It wasn't until I did the balance factor method and ended up with 5 holes per side that my vibes went way down.

Arrow does state in the listing, "balanced and lightened" so that may be a thing.....or the lightening could just come from the material removed from drilling the hole.

Back