Custom decals & MotoredBikes.com decals

Tell you what she could sell alot of. That is 49cc sticker for the side of a 79cc predator engine. That way we could not be bothered buy police.
I have seen them some where but can,t find any. They are round & about 3 inch across black sticker with red 49CC engine. I would buy some
if the price was right. 49cc would be above the engine . They look factory. Post back as to could she & price.

49CC
ENGINE

Last edited:
Tell you what she could sell alot of. That is 49cc sticker for the side of a 79cc predator engine. That way we could not be bothered buy police.
I have seen them some where but can,t find any. They are round & about 3 inch across black sticker with red 49CC engine. I would buy some
if the price was right. 49cc would be above the engine . They look factory. Post back as to could she & price.

49CC
ENGINE
I will see if she can make a few designs and a price.

Just look at a picture of a 79cc predator on Harbor Freight web site & change the 79CC to 49CC.

49CC
ENGINE
With my vinyl cutter for car decals, I had really good luck. For the local ambulances and police vehicles, they use the same vinyl for bike decals that they use on the graphics.

Be sure to tell them what you're doing, because you need vinyl and ink that's UV resistant. My decal sheet (~12in x 18in) was under $50.

Last edited:
How cool does this look... PM Greasy Chris and get your decals. (y)(y)
Plus you promote the MotoredBikes.com Forum. :)
LPDQt2HDQJ2Kn6JZeh7iHA.png

Back