Custom Gas Tank

yuckfoo

Local time
9:03 AM
I'm looking for a custom made gas tank: 3.5" diameter x 12" length. Top fill at one end, drain outlet, offset from center at the other end. I found a place that will make it in spun aluminum, hoping to find someone that can make a chrome tank.

A 3.5" DIA x 12" L is a cylinder style tank.
There are small cyl gas tanks on the market. Or you can make one out of a small Cyl.
Polished Aluminum or Stainless looks good, kinda like chrome.
To have a custom made gas tank, It's gonna cost ya.

I can't make one. I found a place that will make a 4 x 12 out of spun aluminum for about $130.00. But I'm hoping to find stainless or chrome instead.

I didn't search long only 3 mins
I found this 4"x 8" gas tank for a motorbike. For $130
I'm sure there are others to be found, I saw 1/2 gal aluminum gas bottles 12' long that could be modified into a gas tank
If ya can't find what ya want for a reasonable price. Ya might as well get what ya want and have one made

DSCF3422.JPG

I can't make one. I found a place that will make a 4 x 12 out of spun aluminum for about $130.00. But I'm hoping to find stainless or chrome instead.
Not sure where ya want to mount the tank there is behind the seat Keg (cyl) style tanks
Sportsman Flyer makes this one for about $140
DSCF3425.JPG

They also got other tanks

Other venders sell this one too

Polish the aluminum one until it's shiny and then clear coat to keep it's luster.

Look at the disposable fire extinguishers, some are pretty cheap, just empty it and replumb to a gas tank, add a neck to the top for a filler neck. Also on eBay look for used small oxygen tanks, same, reasonable price but will need some modifications.

Look at the disposable fire extinguishers, some are pretty cheap, just empty it and replumb to a gas tank, add a neck to the top for a filler neck. Also on eBay look for used small oxygen tanks, same, reasonable price but will need some modifications.

I didn't search long only 3 mins
I found this 4"x 8" gas tank for a motorbike. For $130
I'm sure there are others to be found, I saw 1/2 gal aluminum gas bottles 12' long that could be modified into a gas tank
If ya can't find what ya want for a reasonable price. Ya might as well get what ya want and have one made

Back