Custom Length 8 mmm Studs: Where Can I Purchase?

yuckfoo

Local time
1:36 PM
Looking for a place to purchase custom length of 8 mm engine mounting studs. I am unable to cut the length I need. I need 50 mm to 55 mm long as I can grind them down a bit if needed.

Also, what is the thread size on these bolts?

Looking for a place to purchase custom length of 8 mm engine mounting studs. I am unable to cut the length I need. I need 50 mm to 55 mm long as I can grind them down a bit if needed.

I get mine at "Lowes" Home Improvement stores...I ALWAYS get the sizes i need without any cutting...DAMIEN

How are you unable to cut a stud, yet you could grind it down? Put a nut on the stud, cut to the length you need with a cut off wheel on an angle grinder or hack saw or whatever, bevel the edge a little then thread the nut off of your freshly cut end.

How are you unable to cut a stud, yet you could grind it down? Put a nut on the stud, cut to the length you need with a cut off wheel on an angle grinder or hack saw or whatever, bevel the edge a little then thread the nut off of your freshly cut end.
I bought a package of dremel cutting wheels. I have a Wen and cannot tighten it enough in the chuck to use it.

Go buy a hacksaw :ROFLMAO: every mechanic should have one in their toolbox.

Hand tools were here before power tools

Back