For Sale Custom motorized bike gaskets, MADE IN USA!

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

Sooo, I decided to make my own!

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
PXL_20211030_024615652.jpg
PXL_20211030_024646347.jpg

The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
ezgif-7-79b029671c98.gif
ezgif-7-dafc900f24b8.gif

I'm currently offering these gaskets for the intake as well as the base gasket.

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

PXL_20211030_232214889.jpg

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)
You get 5 gaskets for 10$ shipped (lower 48)
PXL_20220206_034353680.MP_50_3_550x500.jpg

For sales or inquires: Either PM me or email me at markmakesgaskets@gmail.com

wanted to give this another bump.

Guys, this is your gasket man, give him a shot. You won't even have to match the gaskets to the ports, they will come already matched!! Save some time and give Mark20 a try when you need some gaskets. I've spent a couple hundred with him, and have not been let down, all his work is perfect. Even the odd ball sized gaskets I had him make for my weird weedeater carb fit like they were OEM, well actually they fit better than OEM, I had him modify them. The mods completely cleared the bore and intake, unlike OEM that hung a little in the way, and I had him widen the holes so the bolts don't tear up the gasket as you slide them in. I can resuse a gasket when tinkering that he made, the OEM one's tear up soon as you take them off. So if you need a good fitting gasket, without having to match them to the ports, you should hit him up.

Bump!

Should mention I am running low on materials, but I've got a few premade kits left so If you plan on ordering from me id order now before supplies run out and I have to put ya on a waiting list.

Thanks again for all the support!
I'd be putting you through college if I had money. lol. Been so damned broke lately it's not funny. Bout to start breaking legs and taking wallets on mother f'rs that owe me. Need to talk to some shady people from my past, see if they need a $100 or so for some meth, for some work to be done.... lol. I want to buy MB stuff!!!!

I'd be putting you through college if I had money. lol. Been so damned broke lately it's not funny. Bout to start breaking legs and taking wallets on mother f'rs that owe me. Need to talk to some shady people from my past, see if they need a $100 or so for some meth, for some work to be done.... lol. I want to buy MB stuff!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-131359.png
    Screenshot_20220512-131359.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 87

Question for the op, can you do 1.5mm and 2 mm gaskets yet? Base gaskets is what I'm asking about. Black ones, if possible, they tend to glue up after heating and seal for life. Karropack is good but gets brittle with age. I like to jack my ports up a little and shave my jugs down slightly, and with CDH jugs and engines I use, 1.5-2mm is what I have found I want on ever single one so far. Gives a good top end, nice bottom end, and makes me happy. lol. If I can get away with not porting, and just a cleaning, and using a gasket every time, I'd rather go that route. Saves time if I just slap a gasket on instead of bust out the caliper or degree wheel. An I lost my degree wheel. lol

Back