For Sale Custom motorized bike gaskets, MADE IN USA!

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

Sooo, I decided to make my own!

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
PXL_20211030_024615652.jpg
PXL_20211030_024646347.jpg

The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
ezgif-7-79b029671c98.gif
ezgif-7-dafc900f24b8.gif

I'm currently offering these gaskets for the intake as well as the base gasket.

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

PXL_20211030_232214889.jpg

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)
You get 5 gaskets for 10$ shipped (lower 48)
PXL_20220206_034353680.MP_50_3_550x500.jpg

For sales or inquires: Either PM me or email me at markmakesgaskets@gmail.com

Look like factory made or better, nice work!
Thanks! I know @DAMIEN1307 and @Karl Snarl currently are loving there's! Those CAD designs took a bit to perfect lol. Hopefully, it'll be viable enough for me to make more and start developing other gaskets for other motorized bikes (such as Minarelli conversions, whizzers, etc)

16360681019233204691514256497458.jpg
. .......
Got my next order in today. Just want to show you guys Mark is on point with his gasket making. He ain't selling crap, he's got the good stuff. If he was selling crap, now way would I be on my third order. Lol. Anyway, some pics to prove to y'all and show y'all Mark has got the skills and does some top notch work. By the way, I have never met Mark in person, and only chatted in passing to him here on the forums. Everything I say is honest and true 100% in my reviews. If he made crap, I'd tell ya. He makes quality, and he's my go to gasket supplier now.

The opening in those looks a bit small to me, regardless if they are intake or exhaust gaskets... things like this is EXACTLY why I make my own as needed

Good for you, ya make your own gaskets. I'm a pro gasket maker too.
What maters is that members who bought Marks gaskets are giving Marks Gaskets good reviews (y)

The opening in those looks a bit small to me, regardless if they are intake or exhaust gaskets... things like this is EXACTLY why I make my own as needed

There actually bigger than the stock gaskets by a few mm.

While I totally could of made the intake larger, you would need to port out the cylinder to obtain any amount of benefit and at that point you compromise the seal if the end consumer has a cheaper motor with a smaller intake area, or the motor tolerance wasn't 100% perfect. Also the main reason
I also increased the bolt sizing by .5mm, so compensate for the bolt spacing being not 100% perfect

Basically better to make it too restrictive for a few and they chose to cut it as needed and still fit all... than to be too big, only fit some and get a bad name, I get it
Honestly, I haven't found a stock motorized bike kit with a bigger intake than what my gaskets restrict. Only point that would be an issue is if you were to port the intake itself and the cylinder. But at that point you could cut the gasket wider with an exacto knife and 20 seconds of your time.

Pictures can be deceiving, I added material so that the breakage point of the gasket is all equal rather than having points of tension (main reason stock ones tends to leak)

But again, it's a free market, I gotta satisfy what my product is intended to accomplish, and that's mainly to eliminate the sealing problems of the stock gaskets.

They fit pretty well. I have no problems with them. It may be the angle my camera is at that makes them look smaller. They are wider than what they look in the picture.

Back