custom phoenix bike

hey guys have finished another custom lowered and stretched bike. started with a Phoenix Bike Works frame, the bike to start with is alow rider stretch set-up for gas engine. we modded the rear frame to fit the 24 x 4 1/4 fatty tire with an 80 mm wide rim, relocated the seat post and lowered it too. standard typer chopper forks with disc brakes, drag style bars and finnally a 1000 watt electric drive kit with rear disc brake. enjoy the pics.

Picture125.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture126.jpg

is your controller and batteries in the front bag? if it is, what size batteries are you running? 36? 48 volt lipo?
nice set up, the fluid frame is still my favorite of yours.

Mike

thank you yah i will take some pic later today. you say you have a switch blade ? say here the switch was my first electric

yes the fluid frame is very nice, just got the frame powder coated, the big is not too comfy on long rides but looks super cool. where are you sam.

Orlando,
I need to get a picture of my stretch nirve switchblade, other electric bikes. I was running all ice honda with belt drives, but am convinced on electrics are the way to go. I am considering converting a truck over to electric also!

Mike

Sam
what is the rear hub? 1000 watt by who? who makes it, I would consider a rear hub motor like yours! send me the email address of the maker? or can you get them cheaper via wholesale?

Mike
bbmkks@aol.com

Back