Custom Worksman INB frame, fork and factory rims

Hi guys... I have a beautiful Worksman INB frame and fork that are completely stripped and ready for customizing. I personally and professionally removed the lower "straight bar" beneath the top tube and replaced the top tube and down tube with .120 wall DOM tubing. This was obviously done so I would have have my choice of mounting options and no spark plug interferrence. I removed them and replaced (braised) them with heavy wall tubing so more customizing and TIG welding can be done without heat distorting the thin wall. All tubing and braisng has been polished and is really nice. The chain guard mounts were also removed so it looks super clean. I also have two factory Worksman steel/chrome rims that I am selling along with this. Rear wheel is complete with new tire (single speed Shimano Coaster Brake), front wheel spokes have been removed for cleaning and not yet re-assembled (no front hub just spokes). This is NOT an amateur frame build/customization. This frame is built like a tank. I can send pics via phone if needed. Very nice, no dissapointments. $225.00 plus shipping. Call me with any questions or pictures.

Thanks guys,
Tony
702-525-1248
Las Vegas, NV

Back