Customer service with Bikeberry outstanding !

Hello you order fat bike tires saying in stock but now need to order Special order since 4/29/20 still waiting

Yea, I had good luck with them as well. I think people have too high of expectations or something... Or if you have a bad attitude when you approach someone with an issue - Doesn't help

Yea, I had good luck with them as well. I think people have too high of expectations or something... Or if you have a bad attitude when you approach someone with an issue - Doesn't help
Hey I only got a bad attitude after rotting on hold so long the bike shop I was in needed their phone. Then call back and rot on hold darn near till my phone went dead. Then have to eat return shipping multiple times because THEY keep messing up on what size part to order. Even when talking directly to the bike shop guy who would put it on.
So yea, NOW I have an attitude with them. And there are plenty of other suppliers of parts. Any time a company blows off a customer, well they can do it ONCE. Just once. I won't be back.

Back