• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Cyclops

motoredhobart

Heres my bike I finished today. New paint, polish of the chrome and it looks good as new.
Its a bit of a squeeze but it fits perfectly. Petrol tank mounting will need to be improved sometime.
Had the engine on my mountain bike but wanted something a bit more comfortable and still be able to use the MTB using pedal power, so heres what happened-

Attachments

F

fetor56

Great fit for the size of that frame...just lucky u could squeeze the carby through.
Looks like u could even do routine maintenance there relatively easily...well done man.

Alan

Yes, what Fetor56 said. You could always mount the tank to a rear carrier rack. Nice..

graucho

If I would have seen the bike without the engine, I would have questioned the fit. Another member doing a fine job. Well done. Cool exhaust setup.

S

SirJakesus

Perfect fit!. It looks like it was a pain to shoehorn in there but it came together really well. The exhaust looks awesome too, looks super quiet and comfy.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

E

eltatertoto

dude! that is like .....dude! lol im at a los for words. that it so cool, how you got that durn genine in there. i love how ya incorperated the stock exhaust with the long one. my only question isa, are you having bogging issues, with the carbie at that angle?

S

Scottm

Where there's a will there's a way, I'm i pressed that you got that in there. Where did you get the muffler? Great job!

B

beast775

wow

what a great ride,im very impressed with that.looks great,now ill be looking for a frame like that.:)

F

funker

I love the way you manage the exhaust ;) looks like racing two strokes exhaust!