Daily Driver

he will toss what he doesn't want out of the way so he can eat what he does want
One of my cats makes like she is burying her food like it was kitty litter when she refuses to eat something...I laugh everytime i see it happen...She just looks at me like shes asking, "OK fatboy, what else you got on the menu that i might just wanna eat instead of this crap???"...lol.

One of my cats makes like she is burying her food like it was kitty litter when she refuses to eat something...I laugh everytime i see it happen...She just looks at me like shes asking, "OK fatboy, what else you got on the menu that i might just wanna eat instead of this crap???"...lol.
Cat food I buy is $45 bucks for 5 lbs. She won't eat anything else. My cat is super picky. But she loves to eat my noodles from a cup of noodles, pea's, cucumber, and other veggies. I think she feels like she is being jipped because Kevin gets all the veggies. lol

Cat food I buy is $45 bucks for 5 lbs. She won't eat anything else. My cat is super picky. But she loves to eat my noodles from a cup of noodles, pea's, cucumber, and other veggies. I think she feels like she is being jipped because Kevin gets all the veggies. lol
I was just talking about their twice a day wet food...None of them have a problem with the dry bagged Purina Kibble...lol.

I was just talking about their twice a day wet food...None of them have a problem with the dry bagged Purina Kibble...lol.
Her food taste like the "leavings" in the cast iron skillet after making some fried chicken. It's not bad, yes I have tried it. If I can't stand the taste, I'm not giving it to her. I only one kitty though. She comes up and smacks me to let me know when she empties her bowl. I used to use an autofeeder, but she would play with it and throw cat food everywhere. So I went back to daily feedings of the dry food. An she gets wet food daily too. That more of a treat though. She is up to 8lbs, but looks more like 3lbs. She's tough and tiny.

Dog being dog!
20200903_070305.jpg

The big cutie!!! He likes to show his nuts , don't he, lol.

Y'alls smiling puppies make me miss my old guy. A pig is nothing like a dog. lol.

So I had a cop come by today, telling me Kevin was screaming obscenities at people riding a bike. I told that officer he must be confusing Kevin with someone else, he can't even ride a bike.

Back