Daily Driver

Would this bike make a great build? Better than a walmart cruiser? I'm just talking about the frame.
Screenshot_20220315-174603_Chrome.jpg

Would this bike make a great build? Better than a walmart cruiser? I'm just talking about the frame.
View attachment 169315
I agree with Damien1307, & get a hyper cruiser frame. I got a rollfast similar to that bike, & I think it's fairly thin framed bike. My bike is also a brazed together bike at all the frame joints. I think personally they are way too high priced on that bike. That's a $50-$75 bike in my neck of the woods.

If it were me, I would still go with the Hyper beach cruiser...Thicker tubing, nice welding...Its what i have been using now for the past two years and im very well satisfied with it as far as the frame goes, and that is what your looking for...The frame...DAMIEN

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyper-Bicycles-Men-s-26-Beach-Cruiser-Bike-Black/299035532
I really like that hyper frame that was my other choice. I first saw it on your bike Damien. Ok I'll definitely go with that if you guys like it, thanks!

I really like that hyper frame that was my other choice. I first saw it on your bike Damien. Ok I'll definitely go with that if you guys like it, thanks!
And don't forget, myself and others are here to help you build it right the first time...Below is the link to where i lay out the parts and "blueprint" of how i built on it...Follow all the links and other links referred to within links...I put alot of thought into this build when i first started it 2 years ago and it resulted in a pretty much trouble free daily driver unit with next to zero constant tightening and tweeking like most people have to do...That is what i wanted when i built it...plenty of reliable drive time with next to zero down time...lol.

And as always, I stress using a genuine Zeda 80 motor setup from a reputable Zeda dealer, NOT from a "bargain basement" vendor that "claims" its a genuine Zeda 80 with a rock bottom price...They lie...lol...lol.

Thanks I'll consider the Zeda 80. How are the cylinder ports and sleeve of the zeda 80? I was originally planning on getting a bgf bottom end and cylinder. The bgf steel sleeve's are nice. They're bigger, cleaner still could use minor clean up though. And I don't have to worry about the sleeve chipping.

Do I really gotta worry about the thin plating chipping on other cylinders or was that just one bad experience?

Thanks I'll consider the Zeda 80. How are the cylinder ports and sleeve of the zeda 80? I was originally planning on getting a bgf bottom end and cylinder. The bgf steel sleeve's are nice. They're bigger, cleaner still could use minor clean up though. And I don't have to worry about the sleeve chipping.
It has a ceramic lined cylinder which has superior heat dissipation properties, not unlike the ceramic panels that were used on the space shuttle for re-entry into the atmosphere...I never took the motor apart to begin with since bicycle-engines.com puts a six month warranty on the entire motor kit to begin with...I figured if anything went wrong, they get to replace it...lol...They did replace a couple of minor items that i didnt think were just right without any problem whatsoever...I also only use their phone to make orders with them as well...Phone number is...(406) 586-5970).

Mine was powerful and fast right out of the box as im sure you have read about here on the forums already...DAMIEN

Back