Damage in engine

Can you feel any kind of resistance in there now? Or hear scrapping sounds? What I would do is pour a little straight gas in and then pour it out into a clean white dish. aka: clean yogurt contain. That way you can examine what is in the bottom, grit or bits of metal.
No it spins freely sometimes it locks up i dont know if lock up is related to crankshaft though, might just be my bs chain and tensioner

No it spins freely sometimes it locks up i dont know if lock up is related to crankshaft though, might just be my bs chain and tensioner
Sorry, I thought you had the engine off the bike. It's a lot easier to perform magic on a bench than on a knee. LOL!

Sorry, I thought you had the engine off the bike. It's a lot easier to perform magic on a bench than on a knee. LOL!
Yeah, i take it uninstall and install it frequently lol spinning the rod with hand it spins ok no locks and very free

Alright thanks
I will try to separate the bottom end if i cant i will not bother too much. I will go ahead and listen to your advice.
Can i use fuel that is premixed with oil?

This is what I did when repairing 2-stroke motocross engines years ago, fill the crankcase about 1/4 full of mixed fuel and slosh it around to loosen debris, next pour the mix in a bucket with a old tee shirt stretched over it to catch what falls out. Continue till you’re satisfied that everything is out.

Back