Damn it's cold again!

bakaneko

How you plan on doing that? Sea foam in the carb and crank case? Just curious.
err, I was just gonna drain the gas and run the generator until the carb bowl is empty. Make sure everything is dry. also, take off the battery and store inside at a bit above nominal voltage. i do need to check the packs; i am sure one of the packs is bad.

inspectorcritic

Ya I hate cold too a big black ugly storm is moving in right now clouds are dragging on the ground and it's really a cold wind. I'll be freezing f*** 2 hours from now on my way home.

INTP_ty

I did some reading & since we don’t have alternators on our motorized bicycles, electric hand warmers are a no go.

Frogslayer

Actually is ac coming off the magneto. Snowmobile and motorcycle heated hand grips run off DC anyways. Probably be easiest to just run them off a battery. Ebay has some cheap ones.

FurryOnTheInside

I have battery powered heated socks. They are pretty good for short rides (or carry more batteries). I will look for some hand warmers too. 😄

Greg58

Almost 11 and still only 28 degrees out, was a cold ride to napa and back to find out they are sold out of chain lube.
I don't see how you ride with that temperature, makes me glad to live in the south. It is getting cooler here, I had to wear long sleeves this morning.

Greg58

Yeah I'm rubbing it in, y'all can make fun of me in 7 months when it's 95 here.

FurryOnTheInside

I'm not liking the battery heated glove liner options that I have found! 😕
Everything is too expensive to buy, or too cheaply made to work properly/ for long. 😩
And liners, has to be glove liners so I can wear my lobsters, but they don't want me to! They want to sell me whole gloves so I can't wear my lobsters, and that is un. ac. ceptable! 😫