dax an honest man!

Just stirring up some fun room.It's been thundering here 2 days and I have cabin fever.Forgive me If I seem serious.Just trying to keep from going crazy.I am gonna deal with dax good vibrations.I spoke to him today and he's got great deals My poor white arse can afford.Not to mention he gets 20,000 miles on his titans.Good vibrations and wooddale,I sincerely thank you guys for helping me find a good product not costing more than my old schwinn Is worth.:giggle:

When I said I was buying off Pirate.I meant to say I was gonna get the hop up parts for motors and order the sprocket adaptor for 40 bucks and a tee shirt of pirate cycles for 15bucks.Pirate carries great accessories.But,I do not have enough money for the morini outfit and the pirate custom motor he Is selling will sell out before I can get one.I figure get the titan only motor off dax for 200.And the accessories and hop up parts off pirate.And make a dax/pirate bike.They both have great customer service.These 2 guys here my favorite vendors.Between the 2 I will spend about 400 bucks.That's within my budget.

Last edited:
Far as customer service goes they are great.Their personal lives and honesty,None of my business.I want customer service and These 2 will provide It.

dax is just OK. I don't think he goes out of his way to please the customer, and certainly he has some of the China junk at medium prices. I dunno - it doesn't take much to rise above the scumbucket dealers.

Best is to look at the dealer evaluation (vendor reviews?) forum here. It's the best - IMHO following the top pix there is good advice...look at Sickbikes, Pirate etc and see what people really say.

Decided to give up on this.I cannot justify spending 500 bucks to 700 bucks for a decent 4 stroke outfit to go on a 130 dollar schwinn china bike.Decided to pedal or buy a used moped.Don't have time for problems and working on stuff and spending hundreds of bucks on stuff that I do not have to waste.Good luck to all you.I give up on this.

Sorry to hear your giving up. The first kit I bought cost me $104 The hardest part is lacing the sprocket to the wheel witch you have to do on any 2 wheeler. I rode it like that for a couple months then cause Im and old fart I bought a pull start for $15 so I wouldnt have pedal to start since then that same motor has been on two other bikes including one of my 3 wheelers. Guess what Im trying to say is you dont gotta start big. 2 strokes are a ton of fun and a **** good learning experince if you catch the bug you can always move up youll be smarter and it wont cost you as much Ride safe however you decide and most of all have fun Larry

I have no choice right now wooddale,Money Is too tight and I got burned on the last 2 stroker I bought.My mother bought me a kit off 1888kitbike and It was defective.Rode It 200 miles total at 20 to 25 mph and It just blew up.Now,Since she Is a nurse and I am unemployed right now till I find a job.I have no choice but to give up on It.She got a bad case of being ripped and jipped and won't mess with It.I am kinda In a boat and work here Is bad and no day labors to do anything.Perhaps I'll buy a 2 stroker.But,I need something that can handle 25-30 mph cuz of laws here without blowing up.I may decide on It.I am kinda depressed being stuck In hicksville virginia with nothing to do or anywhere to go riding.I'll see how things go down the road.I only got 300 bucks for a 4 stroke kit that can handle my speed requirements.And they don't exist at that price.Get me a 2 stroke that can handle 30 mph without blowing up and cylinder tube wearing out.And I am game.I'll still be In touch here.And perhaps down the road.I'll give It another shot once I can get stuff straight and afford a titan or a pirate motor.

52cc 2 stroker (HF pump about 100 bucks) might be an answer for somebody on a budget. It has a power of Titan 50, weighs only about 8lb and it is much better quality than HT junk.

Revs much higher than 4 strokers. With proper gearing should do 30-35 MPH all day.

Mine is pulling my fat 280 lb *** at 33 MPH max on flat
coupled to BMP kit with 1.25 roller, with 1.5 roller and lighter rider it should do steady 35MPH easy.

Back