dax an honest man!

Dax has good customer service and will take care of you. However, their reputation for honesty is tarnished in my opinion by ripping off and selling a chinese made clone of SBP shifter kit.

I see skyliner,Think I will pass on him then If He Is selling a crappy clone of SBP.I will probably end up doing a morini set up or ezmotorbike set up.May even deal with piratecycles.Glad to see some honest people like yourself.I thought about buying off him.Now I am having second thoughts.I look for honesty In a business.Not I have the best product and I am the best Dogma.Thank you skyliner for Informing me.

I would just like to say that while I've only delt with Duane a couple of times I wouldn't pass on him 'cause of the jack shaft. The guy is great to deal with and I don't see anywhere on his site that claims that his sk is better or otherwise as compared to sbk's. Do sum research on both of these forums and you'll see Dax is a stand up guy. Also this is for everyone, THERE IS NO PATENT ON THE FREAKIN" SHIFT KIT SO MY MOM COULD BUILD ONE AND SELL IT IF SHE WANTED TO! If his works, given his rep, I'm gettin' mine from him. It's a world market these days people, but I know, no politics.

Well, Good, the shoe might be on the other foot, if you were the one developing it and see a clone of your efforts along with the very picture you used to sell it!
You are right, there is no patent, but for some of us there is something called,"integrity".
An old word and concept that has been swept aside by the new morality.

I have dealt with Duane (I think was his name) at Dax for parts before and I was very satisfied with Customer Service and quality of parts received. Have recommended to friends and been a returning customer. This is where I look first on most occasions.

The only improvement could have been the lag time between placing an order and the shipping time.

Back