Dax

Matt v

Local time
10:01 AM
I ordered a f50 motor from them over a week ago there phone goes strait to voicemail and there email cant be reached i have a bad felling i dont know if u can if this is not allowed im very sorry can u guys help please

dax isn't the best in regards to shipping speed or customer service, but they are trustworthy. don't worry about them stealing your money.

my biggest complaint with them is that their website looks like it came from 1994

my biggest complaint with them is that their website looks like it came from 1994

Haha... Yeah its absolutely shocking isn't it...! I actually think it would be hard to develop a website that is more lacking in functionality, uglier, and just generally awkward, if you tried...

Gotta love this bit of randomness just sitting there on the main page:confused:

Screenshot from 2017-09-02 20-07-28.png

Last edited:
Haha... Yeah its absolutely shocking isn't it...! I actually think it would be hard to develop a website that is more lacking in functionality, uglier, and just generally awkward, if you tried...

View attachment 78739
Now a days people barely code just snippet into place with a generator, you'd actually have to html that ugly into it... I have a hard time with nothing being lined up in a table just looks like what word 2000 would do if you just typed and added a picture as you got to that part of what you were talking about, then kept writing..

View attachment 78739
yeah, that's an especially bizarre one. if I were running an online store I'd want to distance my own personal beliefs from it. not alienating potential customers is the first thing they teach you in business 101. be christian, muslim, athiest, buddhist, whatever you want to be as long as your money is green. last thing I'd want to do is scare off half my clientele before they wrote the check

yeah, that's an especially bizarre one. if I were running an online store I'd want to distance my own personal beliefs from it. not alienating potential customers is the first thing they teach you in business 101. be christian, muslim, athiest, buddhist, whatever you want to be as long as your money is green. last thing I'd want to do is scare off half my clientele before they wrote the check
If the customers are so hard driven to avoid a person based purely off their beliefs then they themselves are too focused on dominating their perspectives onto everyone else. You can't simply decide that a person is less deserving of your business based on that alone without having a mental deficiency. Honestly if you did that in vice versa you as a business could be sued over refusing service to a particular faith. Obviously it takes 2 to tango but in reverse it's impractical and impossible to sue a customer for not picking you based on your faith. Again that even applies to employment opportunities and many other facets of life.

I've never made a conscious decision to avoid anyone based on their faith, I couldn't care less, actually having a measurable principle in my opinion makes me feel safer trusting them as at the very least they are less likely to screw me over...

The only thing on that website that will scare people away IS the website. So gawky and awkward that you would be very fortunate to notice that the ten commandments was tucked away in there somewhere. Really if people want to actively avoid him based solely on that then they 100% deserve to get f***ed over by the gasbike/kings combo.

AVOID DAX!!!!! RUN…. and I do mean RUN to any other seller.

Reasons are many.
1. The piss poor website should have been my first clue. But a few people (probably his friends) posted how great his customer service is… so I fell for it. Bought his big Titan 4 stroke kit.
2. Kit came…. missing several bolts for the home made mounting brackets. AND the wide pedal crank that was suppose to be included.
3. He shipped replacements fast enough but the peddle crank? I think he bent it himself. The pedals do not stay flat and level. They go around in a rather wanky movement. (I'll be replacing that next spring.)
4. His home made, whoop dee doo mounting system? FORGET IT! He may have made it to fit HIS bike, but it sure doesn't fit my beach cruiser. And instead of it being one flat piece, it's two angle bars of metal he hand cut and hand drilled (leaving lots of very sharp burrs on all edges.) And no configuration possible will fit my bike. Even tried adding a few more holes, but no way. Ordered a standard bracket elsewhere.
5. The rear drive gear. I am not using his. My bike had one already installed for the two stroke. A MUCH better one. Mine is thicker, stronger. The one in his kit? Cheap tin crap.
6. His home made clutch cover for his whoop dee doo "paten pending" transmission is PURE GARBAGE!!!!! Home made from a thin sheet of metal, spot welded, (badly) and the thing does not even cover the clutch at all.
Mounting it onto the base plate is a nightmare. Stupid little tin prongs that your suppose to bolt onto the main plate? Yea good luck. They tend to flare out as you tighten, and one pulls off while your working on another. It's about the dumbest idea I ever saw. Just bolt it on but no. Here. He calls it a "belt guard." PIECE OF WORTHLESS CRAP! And I wish this video were available BEFORE I bought. I might have run away then. This idiot can't even understand that when your making a video showing off your stuff, at least use a part you didn't grind HOLES into? Go to the end of the video. He actually says he may cover those holes with a decal. GEES!

Found out the hard way, the problem with his worthless transmission system is that "belt guard" does NOTHING to protect the inside of the clutch. IN fact, since it's completely open on the bike side of it, the thing acts like a sale catching every form of road crap possible and funneling it right into the clutch bell. Including crud from the exhaust since that sits right in front of the transmission. Not only that but it rubs on the belt causing it to overheat, crack, and well mine hadn't failed yet, it would soon. Two deep cracks in it.
I didn't even get a few months of riding and my clutch started slipping so bad I can't even pull out of the driveway.
Took everything apart, cleaned out TONS of crud, but it didn't help.
I'm in the process of installing a brand new transmission, heavy duty clutch three pad (vs his two pad) and now have to wait for a new drive chain since the gear is further from the rear wheel on this system.

Still not sure if the motor itself is good. At least that seems ok so far. Again I haven't even had it one full summer.
Note; same bike, my old two stroke lasted for several YEARS. Had one ring job, was probably due for another when I spilled it and it crapped out. Thinking I'd upgrade…. it's been hell.

So from his kit? New motor mount, still need a new pedal crank, whole new transmission later…. MAYBE I'll have a good bike again.

As for support? My last letter to him has still not been answered. I have tried to explain all the issues and NOT ONCE did this putz even offer a partial refund or even say sorry, maybe I can make it right. NOTHING.

Oh and it took some teeth pulling to find out but this so called TITAN motor? It's a huasheng motor you can get from just about anyone. NOTHING special about that either.

What are you talking about..?! Seems like an engineering genious in his vid:eek: About on par with his website I recon...

Back