Dead CDI REPLACEMENT RECOMENDATIONS?

try direct from china

I'd rather do mz as to cut ship time or USA only shipping they have a set of 5 for 40 flat yet to check eBay in bulk.

Would an rse work with a stock CDI though?

Looking to fit jets within my budget I'm running a tad lean at wot it's browning the plug but not as quick as one would expect it's a sheen brown gold plug tip with the insulator being white at the bottom fading into a golden brown.

US stuff is for things you need right now, china stuff takes months, but works to have spares to put on shelf for later

if carb is that close, I'd just lift float level a tad

US stuff is for things you need right now, china stuff takes months, but works to have spares to put on shelf for later

if carb is that close, I'd just lift float level a tad

Yeah I plan on ordering from China after this wave waits over. Bulk up...

This is the second time I've been down in a month for at least a week.

Hey my CD I died when I was pulling into work the other day I went to gun it on the clutch and it died right then and there.

At least I made it to work but here's the thing I need to get a replacement and I need to know what's Crim Della Crim top notch right now I got my Never Satisfied hat on right now so I really need to know what exactly would you recommend.

In the market for fully adjustable timing etc and so on and so forth I need that good good for under 50 bucks thank you everybody those who are still my friends and those who are not my friends I just want to let you know thank you

Jaguar's CDI is the best. I used one on my last build and worked great!

Jaguar's CDI is the best. I used one on my last build and worked great!
Question if you turn your wheel over slowly or not the plug boot should be strong enough to jolt you right?

Not tickle you,

Every motor from weed eaters to lawn mowers has a strong enough pull to jolt you off top right?

My vendor was lazing off so I'll end up receiving my jets before my coil.

Dude, you asked a question and it has been answered:

HD Lightning is the best available upgrade dollar for dollar.

My testimony: I have tried all kinds of cheapo CDI boxes and “upgrades”, spending anywhere from $10 to $40.

Finally, I dropped about $70 and got the HD Lightning Bolt version. Yes, I read every word on the BikeBerry site about it kind of talked me out of it. “You won’t see a big improvement” is how my brain translated it.

I bought one anyway. It is a HUGE improvement over the stock CDI. My bike starts immediately off a soft roll EVERY TIME. Acceleration is awesome. And I have the best idle ever. It’s worth the extra money. Get a good carb and then you can worry about things like your wheels, clutch, or chain ruining a ride.

Question if you turn your wheel over slowly or not the plug boot should be strong enough to jolt you right?

Not tickle you,

Every motor from weed eaters to lawn mowers has a strong enough pull to jolt you off top right?

My vendor was lazing off so I'll end up receiving my jets before my coil.

Ummmmmm, ................ what?
Responding to me or someone else?

Dude, you asked a question and it has been answered:

HD Lightning is the best available upgrade dollar for dollar.

My testimony: I have tried all kinds of cheapo CDI boxes and “upgrades”, spending anywhere from $10 to $40.

Finally, I dropped about $70 and got the HD Lightning Bolt version. Yes, I read every word on the BikeBerry site about it kind of talked me out of it. “You won’t see a big improvement” is how my brain translated it.

I bought one anyway. It is a HUGE improvement over the stock CDI. My bike starts immediately off a soft roll EVERY TIME. Acceleration is awesome. And I have the best idle ever. It’s worth the extra money. Get a good carb and then you can worry about things like your wheels, clutch, or chain ruining a ride.

I'm in stage one of upgrading ATM on my current ride there is 1% of head space left so if I a head upgrade at minimum they all have to be as low cut as the stock head.

"RSE ONLY OPTION" ANY HIGHER and it won't clear the frame period.

As for the CDI upgrades take time when your married with 3 kids

Last edited:
Back