Dear Canadian players.

Street Ryderz

TBH I was a little suprized there hasn't been more efforts toward empeachment,He doesn't seem to be on the ball with how the socail outlook of today is going,and doesn't seem to be doing anything to reduce dept or improve the economy just another typical politition who's real intrest is in himself.

Frankenstein

TBH I was a little suprized there hasn't been more efforts toward empeachment,He doesn't seem to be on the ball with how the socail outlook of today is going,and doesn't seem to be doing anything to reduce dept or improve the economy just another typical politition who's real intrest is in himself.
I'm surprised you even lent him the title of politician, he's not even really capable of that either, unless the only requirement to be one is being capable of signing with a pen..

darwin

Trump is doing everything he promised to do in his campaign. No other prez has done that except to lie to the American people. He's cutting regs to let biz prosper, cut taxes, stopping illegals from invading our country. MAGA MAGA MAGA! He's strengthening our military after being decimated by the liberals, and that's only half of it. He's pulled us out of the 1 sided Iran deal, talking peace with N Korea. He's looking out for us the American worker finally on trade issues, fair trade. What's good for your country is good for us too. Too many countries have had advantages over us in trade issues and the American worker has suffered for it, losing jobs and factories. Trade in this country was tilted to the multi nationals and elites. No more! Everyone in power is pissed off at him because he owes no one anything, not a dime. 2020 TRUMP!

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Trump is doing everything he promised to do in his campaign. No other prez has done that except to lie to the American people. He's cutting regs to let biz prosper, cut taxes, stopping illegals from invading our country. MAGA MAGA MAGA! He's strengthening our military after being decimated by the liberals, and that's only half of it. He's pulled us out of the 1 sided Iran deal, talking peace with N Korea. He's looking out for us the American worker finally on trade issues, fair trade. What's good for your country is good for us too. Too many countries have had advantages over us in trade issues and the American worker has suffered for it, losing jobs and factories. Trade in this country was tilted to the multi nationals and elites. No more! Everyone in power is pissed off at him because he owes no one anything, not a dime. 2020 TRUMP!
First off you sound like my father. Second of all my dad's not too bright. I bet you're as religious as him too, do you like how trump is as sinnest as a sinner can get yet loves to intertwine God into his speach as if he actually believed in any type of God (except money of course, the best of all the gods.) at least he's good at lying.

Did you forget about Ronald Regan already? Damn how could such a good president get out-shined by the massive pile of bull known as trump is beyond my understanding. I can understand that you aren't good at comparing presidents. Also as soon as you call immigration invading you loose a lot of political credibility, you don't even know the difference at this time.

Certainly he's a good businessman, that's how he's getting the limelight in that area, he's good at manipulating it and now has even more power to do so. Not necessarily everything you need to strengthen an economy, for long run results you need something with better foundation though.

He's got the foggiest idea about international trade, and he's been setting up tax barracades in revenge and as a band-aid to "stay true" to much of his claims he made during his campaigning. What is "the one sided Iran deal?" You say it like you literally copied his twitwat'er feed, the one sided Iran deal is known as the "Iran Nuclear Deal," and it was signed by a lot of countries to try to keep peace, trump just can't stand a deal that doesn't make him money, and since it costs Americans money he decided to chop it off because he's just clueless regarding international affairs.

Nobody is pissed off because he doesn't owe money, actually people who can pay their damn bills (which trump can't, look at the records of his current debts, they exist) are people that are liked, who doesn't like receiving money? Most everyone is pissed off because he's just a lousy president and individual.

If you think that happening to be the president when North Korea decides to try whipping up some kind of deal then I guess the other 3 or 4 presidents that were in office when N. K. made deals in the past are equally good presidents, even if the north decided to ultimately break every single last treaty those presidents were definitely great! Even when (if) they break this deal (like all the others) certainly it will be a testament to trump's fantastical leadership skills..

The only advantage in trade other countries have is they produce things we are hungry to buy, and we just can't seem to pull off the same, of course there's a negative balance. Don't you like how he tarrifs goods to make them prohibitively expensive, and even if they are bought it's the Americans who pay that tax, and that tax doesn't go back to you, just into the ever deeper pockets of the government. Don't worry, trump loves America even if he's willing to lie directly to it and it's justice system, no other country would let him get away with so much sh*t.

I am a citizen of the United States, so here's my free speach: Dear Mister President, please feel free to suck my dick, best regards.

Frankenstein

Actually I'll retract that very last statement, Stormy Daniels may very well have a long list of std's and a guy like Trump an even longer list, I don't want to take any risks in that area so I'll pass should the opportunity present itself.

Frankenstein

who did you vote 4, Frankenstein ??
I voted against Obama twice and lost, and this campaign only offered 2 really, REALLY bad opponents, if I'm supposed to pick between the least of 2 evils then I just don't (unless someone has to die, which is a different situation) and so I did not vote, I saved my time and mowed the grass or something.

Frankenstein

I voted against Obama twice and lost, and this campaign only offered 2 really, REALLY bad opponents, if I'm supposed to pick between the least of 2 evils then I just don't (unless someone has to die, which is a different situation) and so I did not vote, I saved my time and mowed the grass or something.
Wait, it was cold out, so I probably shoveled snow.

All I can say is that you just have to vote for the “better” choice not necessarily the “best”; kind of like how multiple choice works at school, if you leave it blank, they mark it wrong.

Frankenstein

You people don't understand what it's like to be force fed sh*t.. In this day and age if you aren't voting for either of the 2 major players then you may as well not. Unless there is a specific shift in thinking amongst the people then voting outside the dem and rep categories is rather futile other than helping certain people try to live out a dream.

Hopefully Trump is a wake up call for us, maybe we will understand what it means to pick between what you think is popular and what you feel is right, too many forget they are completely distinct things.