Debating new motor?

Local time
7:15 PM
Debating a new motor well, I know not to do bike berry but I have some questions about gas bike.net products....

Currently I have a seeutek 80cc that I got 729 plus good miles out of....

Unfortunately the bore is finally gouge scored from the exhaust port up to about half a finger nail from the top of the bore.

It still starts but doesn't like sitting at traffic lights "#like a Chevy" therefore leading it into early retirement for off-road usage only.

Anyway, I am seeking a good $100.00 motor only to drop in on my bike.

I can only use slant heads on my frame because it's a 17 inch frame 2007 specialized hardrock.

Instead of fixing them I just plan to multiply them until I have enough for testing experiments or emergency usage incase one tanks.

Is the gas bike jet motor any good? If so I'm looking for motors that will put me in the thousand mile radius also looking to add in a temp sensor as well so I'll know of she runs hot on me.

Last edited:
Hi so the bottom end is still good ? You could rebuild it by getting a new cylinder, piston and rings for probably under $100 if you dont want to do that you can buy a decent quality kit $120 or so I don't know about gasbikes 2 strokes but the ebay engine I bought in 2016 for $120 is still running and has over 1200 miles I sold it to my neighbor.

Hi so the bottom end is still good ? You could rebuild it by getting a new cylinder, piston and rings for probably under $100 if you dont want to do that you can buy a decent quality kit $120 or so I don't know about gasbikes 2 strokes but the ebay engine I bought in 2016 for $120 is still running and has over 1200 miles I sold it to my neighbor.

If there are errors I'm at work

Yeah I know that the cylinders are pretty cheap both the bottom ends are good on my no brand 50cc and my pk80 seeutek.

I have only flushed one of the motors which is the SEEUTEK Pk 80

But for right now I'm waiting to flush the no brand 50cc the other but for most part like I said I'm going to start building more motored bikes as for my two personal vehicles I would really like to just use the 80cc mainly and take the no brand engine and put a jackshaft kit on.

I'm only a couple of days away from Payday so I'm just trying to make sure I get everything done in time most likely I think a rebuild would work but I had to sand off a lot of chips which is why the pistons debatable on reusing on the 80cc

Last edited:
Google zeda bought a couple ebay engines then I bought a zeda hit 40, out of box and uses better hardware/ m8 mounting studs will never by anything but zeda for now on check out zedamafia on FACEBOOK/ zedamotorsports quality engines

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

if you was in australia i would say zbox (if they are even in business still? should be, they arent in NSW...) or whoever is selling skyhawks these days.

i tried the cheap ebay ones. all rubbish. at least z-box and skyhawks lasted for a few thousand km. like, 5000 on average. yes, for an extra $50...that sort of seems worth it, yes?

750~miles? thats pretty pathetic no matter which way you look at it...

if you was in australia i would say zbox (if they are even in business still? should be, they arent in NSW...) or whoever is selling skyhawks these days.

i tried the cheap ebay ones. all rubbish. at least z-box and skyhawks lasted for a few thousand km. like, 5000 on average. yes, for an extra $50...that sort of seems worth it, yes?

Not really, for a tek PK 80 it's still a ebay/Amazon based brand name motor.

No one said it was a zeda hell it was 68 dollars as a motor only replacement there are bike berry engines that are double the cost of that don't even exceed 200 miles.

In addition I decided to just build my own block out of my 50cc I JUST found out why the first motor failed.

Turns out that when I went to flush it with gas (recently) it told on its self the magneto side bearing had gone out.. resulting in the bore eating it's self so this was a no brand A50 pure China girl which died at a bit over 250 miles prematurely.

Now that that's said, the thing is if I'm looking to build a from scratch block with the works, reeds and all where to start?

Need crankshaft recomendations

Google zeda bought a couple ebay engines then I bought a zeda hit 40, out of box and uses better hardware/ m8 mounting studs will never by anything but zeda for now on check out zedamafia on FACEBOOK/ zedamotorsports quality engines
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Zeds is pretty bad ass they put their foot in their work.

Zbox are still available and they are at
ZBOX AUSTRALIA
3061 Quay South Dr. Carrara
QLD 4211
Tel:(07) 5579 9434
Mobile 0420 660 866
E: info@zbox.com.au

Back