Degree wheel recommendations

DieselTech

Local time
8:20 AM
I need to buy a degree wheel, does anybody have recommendations on what degree wheel to buy/ printable version for 2 stroke engines. Thanks any help would be appeciated.

I need to buy a degree wheel, does anybody have recommendations on what degree wheel to buy/ printable version for 2 stroke engines. Thanks any help would be appeciated.
Should be free, its just a circle with 0 through 360 on it. All I did was a spy, i mean Google search and found one to print out. Then had the bosses wife laminate it. Now I got to remember where I put it. 😆

Not sure what you want it for, they do sell protectors that are used for pipe bending and other things. They're fairly inexpensive at hardware stores.

20210920_095924.jpg

Not sure what you want it for, they do sell protectors that are used for pipe bending and other things. They're fairly inexpensive at hardware stores.
For port timing when dredging the ports is why he is looking for one. You have to have one of you wanna really make these scream
Otherwise its a hit or miss.

There's a template somewhere on the forum, I don't remember who posted it but I have a copy somewhere.

Back