Denver mo-bike Hootenanny

Sounds good to me. I may not make it to the first one, because I'm still supposed to keep it under 15-20, but definitely in the near future.

Hey denver riders, i would love to ride on sunday afternoon after i get off of work, lets meet at Sunflower market on colorado and Amherst at 2:00 this sunday 8/24...any takers...destination ideas?

hey Denver No-bikers...this Sunday coming up...lets ride i am free all day long, so anyone else game...also, i was on dartmouth and gilpin the other day and saw the craziest little motorized bike, screaming down the street, anyone claim this bad boy, it had front shocks and sat really low, the rider had a mx helmet on, looked cool.

Hey Denver, Littleton, etc.
This Sunday, Sept. 14 at the Dairy Queen at Pierce and Ken Caryl there is a car show. Starts at 11, goes till 3Pm and even though my bike isn't running, (Engine hasn't arrived) I will be there with my car and the bike. Come down and lets meet, bring or ride your MB and lets make a day of it. There'll be live music, parking for 150 cars and plenty of room for bikes. No entry fee. See ya there.
Tom

hey filipino, i would love to know where some of the trails you ride are, saw the pics you took...let me know. I understand that there is a trail all the way to c springs...i think that would be a ball.

Here's an amazing site:

http://www.blackbike.net/maps/index.htm

It takes a while to load the maps but it's pretty detailed.

Also I'm hearing you can buy these at bike shops for like 5 bucks.

Back