Denver mo-bike Hootenanny

G

Gimmick

Hey Mile high motored bike riders, I want to start a new mbc in Denver for rides, socials, parts swaps and charity function...especially fundraising. Would like to start our first event soon and in south denver...have a lot of ideas, some good, some bad, most aweful, i require conspirators, inspiritors and evil geniuses.
Please let me know if you would be into some participational 2 wheeled democracy ...Sean

Im game, theres lots of trails in the area but theyre all far away from where I live. I admire large it seems hes right on top of some of the best trails. Anyway Ill be watching this thread.

stay in touch,

it will be so cool to bring our machines in mass, just alone i end up talking:: to a ton of people, a whole posse of riders would be so much fun...and hey, maybe we could end up in a row with the guys from quadraphenia on the vespas.

I would love to be a part of this but I'm a prisoner. My host home guy makes me free only during the week in the mornings and early afternoons and I need to be home by 2:00 pm. But riding to south Denver shouldn't be much of a problem for me. Maybe on a Friday some time when my Host home guy has a home visit. His mom's sick for the past 2 months so I still haven't been able to go to Duane's for those clutch springs. They say mid July they may get him.
I'll keep watch of this thread too.
It would be really nice of we can form a coalition. It enough members it would be a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely still looking to get that ride working...any friday after 2 works for me...maybe we can meet at my job, and go south from there...I work at the sunflower on colorado and amherst...hey filipino, i would love to know where some of the trails you ride are, saw the pics you took...let me know. I understand that there is a trail all the way to c springs...i think that would be a ball.

If you get anything organised, post it.
I would be interested, and I have a friend currently working on a build that would also be interested.
We are both in the south metro Denver/ Littleton area.

I'm in Littleton, too. My bike is still in the break in period, but I will be ready to go for longer rides pretty soon. I have to figure out how far I can get on my itty bitty gas tank before I ride too far from Littleton.

I'm in Greeley, I guess my next project is a car rack. I would love to hear 10-15 2 cycles reving together sometime, peace yo. :)

hey, maybe we could end up in a row with the guys from quadraphenia on the vespas.

Haha, I just noticed that part. Yeah, one thing I've noticed is that we don't really seem to fit in with motorcycle or scooter riders. The only other guy I've seen on a MB around here went flying by Bonnie Brae ice cream a few weeks ago. I wanted to stop to talk to him but he was going too fast.:D

Pint's Pub or someplace downtown might be a good central spot ... unless I'm the only drinker.:p

OK guys, how does a sunday morning ride sound...Im thinking we could all meet at Sunflower market on colorado and amherst and go west down dartmouth to englewood, or up university and hit wash park...maybe next sunday...ideas...takers.

Back