Depression VS actualization

Life is a tragedy. So the proper response should be sadness, which is what I feel. My mother thinks I have depression.

But my feelings here are legitimized. Life is a tragedy.

Spare_Parts

Go see a Doctor.
I thought I was fine for years and it turns out I'm batshit crazy. Meds have made my life so much better then it ever was.

Tyler6357

I don't know man, but before you turn your life over to the pharmaceutical industry you should first try to see if you can figure things out for yourself. I mean, if it's not a chronic condition or you just get down once in a while, sometimes a life change can give you a new perspective. In any event reach out to someone you trust to talk or talk to a professional.

Go see a Doctor.
I thought I was fine for years and it turns out I'm batshit crazy. Meds have made my life so much better then it ever was.
I can’t tell if I’m crazy or not. I had a long Donnie Darko journey, had a bad reaction to recreational drugs & BANG. Now all I see are...

23DD2925-497A-4FF5-B5A1-87FE41D3563A.jpeg

I have depression, I agree medication is man made and not natural. I hope to have a moped/motorized bicycle/motorcycle repair shop sometime in the future that's one of my only hopes. I am unemployed now, I found a job at a machine shop and the people all acted weird to me and bad vibes so I quit after a week. No one would talk to each other totally strange. My first few days a girl that worked there acted like she liked me and all of a sudden wouldn't say anything to me. People are weird and I try to stay away from them. Shut the door in her face on my last day! lol not actually in her face but didn't hold it. I just don't tolerate BS.

Tyler6357

Then you don't want to run a repair shop. Especially one for weirdos who ride mopeds. Working in a retail environment will send you up the nearest bell tower with a rifle in the first week.
Ha! I hear ya, I worked in retail for many years and the bell tower was never too far away, haha, but that was back in the days when most people were relatively reasonable and 90% of the population could speak English, I can only imagine what it's like now.

junglepig

Then you don't want to run a repair shop. Especially one for weirdos who ride mopeds. Working in a retail environment will send you up the nearest bell tower with a rifle in the first week.
This is correct! In most jobs you will deal with people and their BS, whether it be customers or management or coworkers. But dealing with the public is a never ending stream of crazy people.

All i can say is if ya change yo frame of mind, youll feel better. Its called "the law of attraction", check it out on YT. Basically instead of worrying about what can go wrong, you worry about all the good things that can go right. Plus some alan watts YT videos here/there seem to help out. IMHO