Detonation? Re-Jet Time?

The stock pipe is a proven winner in performance over a scooter pipe or baby expansion chamber.
I too have to prove you wrong. I have a scooter pipe and theres a hill I couldn't climb with my *tuned* bike with the stock exhaust, and with the scooter pipe it managed to climb it, and KEEP the speed I was going and not slow down. (I have a speedometer)

Yeah, this is actually a tuning scooter pipe. Not stock. And I can feel "getting on the pipe" or not sure how you call it, I kind of forgot, oof. I feel like it's almost double as strong when in the higher RPM's.. And if I can get it working with the shift kit.. I'll be flying about! Theres no traffic now. I wish i knew how to fix my shifter!

Yeah, this is actually a tuning scooter pipe. Not stock. And I can feel "getting on the pipe" or not sure how you call it, I kind of forgot, oof. I feel like it's almost double as strong when in the higher RPM's.. And if I can get it working with the shift kit.. I'll be flying about! Theres no traffic now. I wish i knew how to fix my shifter!
Post a couple pictures of your shifter, maybe we can help you figure it out.

Back