"Dhampir" motorized bicycle project

Avenger-Fighter

Before the opening of the new season, I decided to replace some elements. New pedals and a brake rotor were installed. It is also planned to install a smaller driving sprocket for maximum traction. Now there is a sprocket on 11 teeth, it is planned to install a sprocket on 9 or 10 teeth. This will give the ultimate traction.

IMG_6463.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

Last edited:

Avenger-Fighter

I decided to replace the сhinese clutch with the original one. I believe that with proper clutch configuration, the acceleration of the bike will be better. Bought a original clutch rotor and pads. I had to order all the clutch assembly, because the base on which the pads were attached was also wrong.
IMG_6570.JPG

Last edited:

Avenger-Fighter

Hello all! This season is over without incident. But at the end of the season I decided to order a new resonance pipe. It was obvious that the engine did not produce rated power. As a result, a custom resonant pipe of the correct configuration was manufactured from stainless steel 1mm. Weight is about a kilogram (4kg for an old pipe). With this pipe, the bike rides like a real dirt bike! The video will be later, it is raining now.

IMG_9118.JPG

IMG_9121.JPG

IMG_9122.JPG

IMG_9124.JPG

CrazyDan

This is one of the top 10 builds I have seen on this forum, the other one, facebook groups and random places. I wish you lived in america so you could join the races.

FNTPuck

Hello all! This season is over without incident. But at the end of the season I decided to order a new resonance pipe. It was obvious that the engine did not produce rated power. As a result, a custom resonant pipe of the correct configuration was manufactured from stainless steel 1mm. Weight is about a kilogram (4kg for an old pipe). With this pipe, the bike rides like a real dirt bike! The video will be later, it is raining now.

View attachment 90706

View attachment 90707

View attachment 90708

View attachment 90709
Proper pipe makes ALL the difference on a 2stroke!!!