"Dhampir" motorized bicycle project

Avenger-Fighter

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
12
Before the opening of the new season, I decided to replace some elements. New pedals and a brake rotor were installed. It is also planned to install a smaller driving sprocket for maximum traction. Now there is a sprocket on 11 teeth, it is planned to install a sprocket on 9 or 10 teeth. This will give the ultimate traction.

IMG_6463.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG
 
Last edited:


Avenger-Fighter

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
12
I decided to replace the сhinese clutch with the original one. I believe that with proper clutch configuration, the acceleration of the bike will be better. Bought a original clutch rotor and pads. I had to order all the clutch assembly, because the base on which the pads were attached was also wrong.
IMG_6570.JPG
 
Last edited:
Top