Did you name your bike?

hmmmm, let's see...... there's Rusty (55 years of rust)

the bruiser
(black & blue theme)

stump-jumper/dirt kicker (my mtn bike has many more names lately, that would be censored...due to the abuse I have inflicted upon it :devilish::LOL:)

my Russian Spaceliner

Murray daSaw (powered by Homelite)

I haven't named any of the others yet.... My creativity seems to be at an all-time low! :rolleyes::confused:

IMO.... MoneyPenny is a kick*ss name!! I like the copper colored beauty!

it all depends on how she is running :D
if good, it's 'babe'
if giving me problems, it's 'bi*c*' :LOL:
...just like my cars, back when I was driving :D:D:D

My first MB is named the Mystery Machine, in part to pay homage to Scooby-Doo, but also because it's varying performance is a complete mystery to me.

Our old Columbia Tandem is Kermit...just because it's green and yes, Kermit the Frog is known to ride a bike now and then (remember the Muppet Movie??) Reason #245,674 why everyone can ride a bike, even frog puppets.

My wife's MB is referred to as Jeeves...why....I have no idea.

I have given some thought to naming my bike. I am still building but since I am building a vintage bike from the 40s

" The Way Back Machine "

My family has seemed to name my bikes for me. Bike#1 is a classic cruiser named "Old Geezer" Bike #2 is "cry baby" because its always whinning and squealing and something wrong with it. Bike#3 is "Einstein" its my experimental hydrogen bike which ive fried many brain cells on. One of my fastest mini choppers is "JC" When my senior citizen dad takes it for a ride, he says Jesus C____st i think I sh_t my pants.

Attachments

• chopper2.jpg
    chopper2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 152
"Lee"anardo

Words alone can't describe the appreciation to Quenton for the work and patience with my endless emails. He brought back my 3/08 NE5 whizzer that was dying from quility control issues thats being polite. I therefore name from this day forward my newborn whizzer "Lee"anardo. I have informed all friends and family of the name change.

Last edited:
"The Dragon Lady" is my "go to" dependable Raleigh girlie cruiser. It sports twin Mitsubishi 2.2hp engines on friction drive.

"The Iron Dragon" is my 7-speed Raleigh cruiser. It HAD the twin Mits engines on front friction and rear chain drive.

"BOB" is my B.O.B. trailer project w/6hp Robin OHC engine to push "The Iron Dragon".

"Mr. Whizzard" is my 2006 Whizzer bike rescued from a college bicycle parking lot.

Back