Didn't know what I was getting into. :)

Welcome to MBc. Wear your helmet, obey traffic rules and be safe and have fun. Good for you on reading up ahead of time. Taking your time building means less time fixing stuff later (sometimes). Go ahead and chek all nuts and bolts on that bike even though it's just been sitting around.

Went out and talked to a couple of actual police officers (the ones who would really be issuing citations vs. the guy driving the police desk, not to be saying anything bad about him since he was very nice), and I'm getting the idea that as long as I don't **** anyone off, I shouldn't have any problems. Small town out here, so they ought to all have seen me buzzing around within a week. I think I'm going to be okay. :) This waiting around for the mail is killing me now!

I like that law.. "just dont **ss anyone off and you should be fine!"

That is the only law in my book! Welcome to the MBC ... peace!

Got her done! Well.... not done... The day I finish will be the day I start another one. But it's workable. Took pretty much all day last thursday to put together (had to make up some mounts and find some pieces in hardware stores to make up for some stuff that didn't end up in the kit), and I've been to busy riding it since to come in here! I'm about to head out again, even though it's still kinda dark. Just got some lights yesterday. Eventually I'll take some pictures and talk about it, but right now, the road's calling.

Back