different fuels, e85 or nitro-methane

The small gain in the bottom is from the increase in compression witch is needed to run e85 anyway and tbh more comp is required than we can achieve for proper use, it's the same as high octane the flash point is different.With e85 the power density is 24.65 mj/l and regular gasoline is 34.2 mj/l that's a big difference and to get close to equal power from e85 as you found you need alot more,so now you have gained nothing but being able to say you spend more money for it's use js it's your choice but makes no sense to me.
eh, it runs a bit cooler, starts the same, revs up a lot better, it has a 42mph top speed, plus i gained a lot of knowledge, as well as bragging rights that it runs on "race gas" and hits 42mph (my buddy's bikes hit around 34, theres is all stock)

thats a winner in my book

eh, it runs a bit cooler, starts the same, revs up a lot better, it has a 42mph top speed, plus i gained a lot of knowledge, as well as bragging rights that it runs on "race gas" and hits 42mph (my buddy's bikes hit around 34, theres is all stock)

thats a winner in my book
42 is not bad,this bike is a stock engine runs on 87 (regular gasoline) with 32:1 mix and does 53+ and I didn't really push it here.As I said it's your choice I'm just pointing out the facts for all to make educated choices in that it cost you more with no gain to be had.

42 is not bad,this bike is a stock engine runs on 87 (regular gasoline) with 32:1 mix and does 53+ and I didn't really push it here.As I said it's your choice I'm just pointing out the facts for all to make educated choices in that it cost you more with no gain to be had.

Well, that has a pipe (its not bone stock) and what crank 40mm or 38mm? im assuming a more light weight frame/components, your probably in the board track racer stance, high pressure road slicks, guessing the port durations are more aggressive, etc etc.

mine is a generic criuser bike frame, 2.45 mtb style tires at 40ish psi. And the modifcations listed above.

I get that yours is faster. Hell, i could make this thing do 60+ if i had the time, money, and balls

Well, that has a pipe (its not bone stock) and what crank 40mm or 38mm? im assuming a more light weight frame/components, your probably in the board track racer stance, high pressure road slicks, guessing the port durations are more aggressive, etc etc.

mine is a generic criuser bike frame, 2.45 mtb style tires at 40ish psi. And the modifcations listed above.

I get that yours is faster. Hell, i could make this thing do 60+ if i had the time, money, and balls
It has a pipe that free flow's no power band hit,it's stock 38mm stroke and crank,stock port timing,size and shape nothing done to it other than deflash and clean the ports.Yes it's an aluminum light weight bike but with huge 26x2.60 tires and I never tuck and total combined weight doesn't effect top speed just how long it take to get there.

It has a pipe that free flow's no power band hit,it's stock 38mm stroke and crank,stock port timing,size and shape nothing done to it other than deflash and clean the ports.Yes it's an aluminum light weight bike but with huge 26x2.60 tires and I never tuck and total combined weight doesn't effect top speed just how long it take to get there.
what type of engine? is it a pk80 or is it just a cheap ebay kit? what gearing?

im genuinely curious, might pick me one up.

Back