Diffrence Between 80 and 49 ( or 50/60 )

ixxGunnerxx

Local time
9:07 AM
so Do all these 2 sTroke kits have the Same Bottom end?
( crank , Clutch , Ect )
so
the Piston and Cylinder is different? ( obviously, That's Part of The difference (lol)
but what I'm Asking ,, is the Bottom half , and the Outside of the Cylinder ( air Fins
and the SPace for the Air Fuel Mix , on the inside of Cylinder ... (you would think it just be Cheaper to Make The Pistons Different Sizes ... )

, i Cant REally find To much on this TOpic ..
I've been looking at Different kits for sale ,,

but it seems like the kits that have Different sizes that i can find ,.,,, it Seems like the Cylender is Smaller ,, and the Air fins between the Exhaust and the End of the Air fin is WAy SMaller of a 50cc , then it is for a 80cc ... (which would make Sence )
but
some have a Cylinder, that looks like an 80cc kit Lmao .... ? ( they could just be using a picture from a 80cc kit for the 50cc Kit .. lazy ... lol )

Be nice to confirm my suspicions if anyone Knows more about the Diffrent Sizes ,. And Speciflicy whats different Between the different Kits ..
hmmm ,
you would think they could all use the SAme bottom case ( clutch , Crank , Ect).. Just different Cylinders sleaves ( to Save Cost )

i guess a Smaller Crank and bottom Case could Be less weight for that Little Piston to Push Around ...

Just didn't know if Anyone has a 49 ( or 50cc ) And a 80cc , ( or 100 ) And See's a Clear Differences,, ( on outside air Fins on Cylinder, and Bottom half of CAse)
thanks Again ,, have a Good Week Guys , and Enjoy Whats left of the summer!
God Bless!

i found these Pictures
.. but it Be nice to know what the Community knows about the Difference in the Kits
)(seems like the 66cc and 80cc Are the Same Cylinders ..when i look through ebay_+_)

Attachments

• images 2.jpg
    images 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 170
  • images 3.jpg
    images 3.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 163
i found this .. but it Be nice to know what the Community knows about the Difference in the Kits
seems like the 66cc and 80cc Are the Same Cylinders ..when i look through ebay
Thats is correct because 66cc and 80cc is the exact same thing...The only reason why your seeing 66/80cc is because in China, they use a different mathematical formulae to determine cc sizes...In China, an 80cc there, (where these are made), is actually just a 66cc here in America using our measurement standards...Much like the difference between 1 mile and 1 kilometre, 1 mile is 1.609344 kilometeres...The exact same distant, but two different mathematical standards used to determine the same distance.

Two different systems of measurement for the same exact thing is all...Thats why I call the so-called "80cc" motors from China and their "cc" measurement system, "Chinese Centimetres"

Gotta love these little China Girls...lol.

Back