Digital Fuel Injection for Chinese 2-stroke motorised bicycle engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
by "got clocked at" do you mean read on a miscalibrated bicycle speedometer?

132 is pretty fast.
what are your engine specs and what sprockets are you using?

We were experiencing 150km winds with gusts upto 200km there was special weather warnings (hence the opportunity to experiment with methanol) and heading into the wind homeward bound pedalling the whole time throttle as open as able 25-30kn/h. and no i was clocked by a local constable in a place called normanby Brb me collecting my homemade fuel the head of my still roughly 3:1 ethanol:methanol reads on hydrometer today at 94% abv adjustment for air temp 16celsius is +3.2% and ill water that back to 95% abv as literature suggests that 10% water is ok for combating pre-detonation the oil was a present from my uncle http://www.drivesouth.co.nz/news/16473/burt-munro-challenge-a-roaring-success

its way to exspensive for me ill be switching to hopefully http://aegisoil.co.nz/our-products/two-stroke-outbaord-oils/two-stroke-low-smoke-synthetic-oil/ if it passes my shot glass test

I have a 46 cc old as engine heaps of abuse with a 36 rear and whatever came on the front when i got it in 2008

2014-08-01_11-46-30_241.jpg2014-08-01_11-55-58_829.jpg

Im milling some more today closer to whats on your site Jaguar and i even have a compression guage of my own now. A number of engineers affectionately joke that i have a budget of $20 and a couple bottles of bourbon it,s not illegal to have the equipment in new zealand but you cant sell it for human consumption. I do notice my hobby invoices are smaller since starting to give gifts.

quick shot glass test with oil and the methanol/ethanol fom above done in real time including collection from still

2014-08-01_12-47-22_724.jpg2014-08-01_12-47-35_656.jpg

Last edited:
lying, once started, is a compulsion some people cant stop.

im going. im over the idiots and morons on this site.

farewell the few people that can think, its been a nice ride.

forget the tail wind, at the alleged 132 km/h the engine would have been spinning at over 15 grand assuming 26 inch wheels and 36t sprocket. There aren't a lot of engines that can do that without at least killing a bearing.

forget the tail wind, at the alleged 132 km/h the engine would have been spinning at over 15 grand assuming 26 inch wheels and 36t sprocket. There aren't a lot of engines that can do that without at least killing a bearing.

Lets not have facts get in the way of a good story.
Can you imagine what a 200 km/h gust of wind would do to a relatively light weight motorized bicycle if it wasn't pushing exactly from behind, even if the bike was doing 132 km/h.

I have fallen off last november and it involved wind conditions i couldnt handle and a truck, i still get headaches.

I took my bike to a professional today after getting a little confused by what you all commented, Im a dumbazs
http://www.cyclepromotors.co.nz/ check out the 350 exhaust under performance parts ouch. He was amazed and disapointed

I have a very old 66cc with very thin crappy cylinder, what gave it way was the 26mm piston height. It does however have the same studs as the smaller engine just further apart.
I have been using the wrong bearings the 6202-2rs must have a -c3 on the end i um have allready made the mistake twice.
My bike vibrates massively with hard use you can barely hold it, Everything comes loose all the time and has to checked every ride.
My uncles mechanic friends helping me clean up is actually porting, the exhaust port is lifted alot more than i understood by the gasket, my dellorto rip-off carb and intake i made is actually better than i thought. My homebrew fuel is about 120 octane equivalent of petrol. it needs its 4th wrist pin bearing and will get those 6202-2rs-c3 making the 4th set of main bearings two sets owed too stupidity. Also i had a fire charging li-poly cell phone batteries off the white wire.

Conclusion after professional opinion, im lucky not smart(it was allready at 125sh psi lucky i didnt rub it down more today ). It is way more modded than i realized, i have wrecked alot of bearings and spent way more than i thought. He said this is an old POS and i need it all new dont waste money on it, it is going to make you die, it shouldnt go still(but does so cant not fix it), the cheap pos bike is too small for me and the engine. He is doing me a great deal on 80cc/69cc fresh from china before he does his bits and pieces that makes it his retail price. He is happy to show me what he does and give me hand even use his tools(hes got a machine to mill the head instead of sandaper and glass, a whole set of microdrills and little drill press for jetting). Yay me Its true god does protect the stupid and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back